Family Day a.k.a. Goodbye Day: Part 1

(A/N: Just a quick little note. I know that Ben and Mal's date is the day before Family Day in the movie, but I'm just gonna make it the day of. You'll see why in probably the next chapter. Or even this chapter. I don't know. CAUTION! There may be a lot of typos in this sense I am doing this at 1 in the morning and I am half asleep and didn't bother rereading this for mistakes. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Okay, you may read now!)

Today is Family Day and everyone is all over school trying to get everything ready. I'm just being normal, well, as normal as a girl can be. I'm looking in the full mirror next to my bed and saw the dress I was wearing. A simple blue dress with a white collar and a black bow on my head. I also have on white tights and black heels. I usually don't wear tights because they make my legs itch, but I forgot to shave my legs, so a girl has to do what a girl has to do. To top everything off I'm wearing the cross necklace my mom gave me. The necklace Aunt Anna gave me is underneath my collar. For some reason I feel like I might need some luck today. (a/n: Her outfit is at the picture on top!)

Now, I've thought a lot about yesterday and I think since the love spell Mal gave Ben is so strong then that means it's gonna wear off a lot quicker because all the magic in it is running out. I mean, that's what I assume. Who knows? It might've worn off already. Oh, who am I kidding, I don't know! I just hope that the spell doesn't last forever.

I walked to my window cushion to see carriages appearing at the front entrance. I looked down to see Audrey's grandmother come out of one. I don't know how or why, but for some reason she's good friends with my mother.

"Next, I saw Cinderella come out her carriage in a blue gown and of course glass slippers and next to her was her prince. The classic fairytale couple. Sigh.

I got tired of watching and went down stairs and to the back of the school where the gathering is held at. Once I got outside I saw everyone talking and eating and drinking stuff with their pinkies up. How proper. I looked around for my mother and she still wasn't here yet. I got bored and started eating. A bad habit of mine. But that's one of the best things about having a high metabolism. You never really get fat!

I looked around to see Ben with his parents talking. As a way to ignore the food I went over to say hi. I haven't talked to Queen Belle and King Beast in awhile. Once I walked over there they saw me and started smiling.

"Hello, Ellie. It's been too long!" Queen Belle walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"Yes, I agree. It has." I looked over at the King and Ben talking. "Hello, King Beast. It's nice to see you again too."

He looked at me and smiled. "Same to you, Ellie. Is your mother here yet?", he asked, looking around.

"No, I don't think so. But I'm sure she'll be here soon."

King Beast nodded and we continued making conversation. "So, are you and my boy here dating?"

I think I started blushing, but quickly put my head down. "Nope, we're just friends."

"Oh, Ben you told us that you broke up with Audrey.", King Beast said.

"I did, and you will meet my new girlfriend later.", Ben said, with his hand folded behind his back.

"Okay, as long as it's not Audrey." Belled turned towards me. "I never really like her. With a fake smile and kiss up behavior.", she whispered in my ear.

I high fived her and we smiled.

"Um, Ben can I talk to you for a second?", I asked.

"Of course." He walked near me.

"It was really nice talking to you guys again.", I said to be the king and queen.

"You too dear." They waved at me and started talking to the Fairy Godmother and Jane.