Up All Night II

Previously....

Harry: jade be nice
...
Perrie: I wanna stay uan
....
Luke: now stfu I'm trying to sleep
....
Calum: I wanna stay uan
.....
Ed: for fuck sakes
Taylor: guys stfu it's 7:39 and I need me sleep
....
Louis: if u bitches don't stmfu in 2 min I swear on zaughty ima fuck you up
......
Liam: tommo chill
Niall: don't listen to him tommo uptown fuck them up
....
Louis: that's it

The_Tommo_Rules has logged off
_________________________________________

"Louis" jade rolled over so she was on top of him.

"Babe" he moan in annoyance as she looked at him.

"What Lou" she mumbled still sleepy. Everyone is extremely cranky from their lack of sleep. And their temper is well, low.

"I WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND JUMP AROUND UNTIL WE SEE THE SUN" Michael yelled doing cartwheels all up and down the hotel hallway.

"Fuck this" jade yelled and with her man nodding in agreement, they got up putting on matching slippers and walked out of their suite to see a cranky looking ed and Taylor already outside.

"You can't sleep either" Taylor asked and Ariana came out with Luke and Ashton right behind her.

"What the hell you think" jade snapped and the no longer country singer rolled her eyes.

"Yo, these bitches need to shut the hell up, I need some beauty sleep but they wouldn't know about that since they have no beauty" Ariana said pointing at her sleeping mask with annoyance.

"Fuck off ari, that's my sister your talking about" Leigh Anne threatened as her and Jesy along with harry, Liam and niall tumbled sleeply out the room.

"I wanna be drunk when I wake up..."

"Not the time ed" Jesy said and she just got a "special" finger pointed at her in return.

"I WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND FIND A GIRL AND TELL HER SHE'S THE ONE" Calum sang and they all ran running towards the sound.

"In the bathroom" Niall yelled.

"For Narnia" Liam yelled and everyone stopped and started at him in confusion.

"Fuck off" he muttered and they just shook their heads.

"HOLD ON TO THE FEELING AND DON'T LET GO CAUSE WE GOT THE FLOOR NOW GET OUT OF CONTROL I WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND DO IT ALL WITH YOU" Perrie voice screeched and they all looked at each other with wide eyes.

"To her bedroom" luke yelled and they all ran as fast as they can like they were getting mobbed.

"HEY GIRL ITS NOW ORR NEVER, IT'S NOW OR NEVER DON'T OVER THINK JUST LET IT GO AND IF WE GET TOGETHER, YEAH GET TOGETHER DON'T LET THEM PICTURES LEAVE YOUR PHONE" Michael yelled changing the song.

"You have to be fucking me" Jesy groaned.

"To the bathroom" harry yelled and they all was about to take off.

"Wait" jade yelled and they all turned to her.

"MIDNIGHT MEMORIES OOOH"

"What" Liam screamed.

"1, watch your tone Payne and 2, let's split up this way we can catch them quicker" I said and they all stopped and looked at her.

"Great idea poopey" leigh praises making jade smile lazily at her.

"Great, now spilt" harry yelled and they each went in separate way in three different groups. Louis, jade, Luke, Ashton in one. Ariana, Liam, ed, and Taylor in another. And lastly Jesy, niall, harry and Leigh-Anne in the last group.

"BABY YOU AND ME, STUMBLING THE STREET SINGING SINGING SINGING SINGING MIDNIGHT MEMORIES OOOH ANYWHERE WE GO NEVER SAY NO JUST DO IT DO IT DO IT" Perrie high voice filled louade/lashton group ears as they ran towards the livingroom searching everywhere for there blonde hair.

"WAKING UP BESIDES YOU I'M A LOADED GUN I CAN'T CONTAIN THIS ANYMORE IM ALL YOURS I GOT NO CONTROL NO CONTROOOOL POWERLESS AND I DON'T CARE IT'S OBVIOUS I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOU THE PEDALS DOWN MY EYES ARE CLOSED NO CONTROL" Calum husky voice sung throughout his dry lungs and Nesy/Leigharry group ran towards the living room.

"What the?" Jesy said as they see Luke searching everywhere.

"Fuck she isn't in here" Louis cried.

"I DON'T NEED MY LOVE, YOU CAN TAKE IT, YOU CAN TAKE IT TAKE IT I DON'T NEED MY HEART YOU CAN BRAKE IT, YOU CAN BRAKE IT BRAKE IT I JUST CAN'T GET TO MUCH OF YOU BABY IT'S NEVER, IT NEVER ENOUGH NEVER ENOUGH IT'S NEVER ENOUGH NEVER ENOUGH C'MON C'MON" Michael yelled and Ted/ Lriana group looked up like deers near headlights before rushing into the sound to only find the other's.

"How the hell" Jesy muttered.

"ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS YOU CAN CALL ME WHEN YOU'RE LONELY WHEN YOU CAN'T SLEEP I'LL BE YOUR TEMPORARY FIX YOU CONTROL ME EVEN IF IT'S JUST TONIGHT, YOU CAN CALL ME WHEN YOU YOU FEEL LIKE HAVING A GOOD TOME I'LL BE YOUR TEMPORARY FIX YOU CAN OWN ME AND WE'LL CALL THIS WHAT YOU LIKE LET ME BE YOUR GOODNIGHT" the three yelled and they all looked at each other in utter confusion.

"How on earth-"

"BALLOON FIGHT" Calum yelled before jumping out of the closet and immediately started throwing water balloons.

"WHAT THE HELL" taylor yelled as they all tried to block themselves with their hands shielding themselves from the cold water.

"FOOD FIGHT" Michael and Perrie yelled popping out of nowhere and instantly started throwing food. All sorts of food such as eggs, jello, pudding, flower, cakes, ect.

"Ahh" Ariana yelled before pulling jesy in front of her as a shield.

"I'm to pretty to get dirty" she shrieked as a cupcake flew an inch above her head.

"Bitch, me too the fuck" Liam said.

"I hate you" Ariana yelled and jesy pretend to cry.

"If you know how I feel, why would you say that? You put me in such, uncomfortable situations. Like You know, I'm not happy" jesy said in an kim Kardashian accent making Ariana laugh.

"Jesy look out" ed yell and she quickly turned around to see a huge water balloon come down right below her.

"Noooo" everyone said in slow motion.

"Jesy" niall said as he runs in slow motion pushing her out of the way.

"Niall" everyone yelled in sync as their fake blonde Irish friend fell to the ground after he got slashed with the ballon.

"#ohnoniall" Louis said and they all shook their head.
________________________________________________

Happy thanksgiving yall :), sadly, I'm spending this holiday alone all by myself but hey, the more the merrier right. And for those who don't celebrate, what holiday do you celebrate? I'm so sorry if this chapter was horrible but I was so tired I was up since two trying to figure bbc.co out what book I should update next. Any suggestions ;)? Also, I'm so happy that ed, 1d, taylor, Ariana, Little Mix and 5sos all are nominees for the Mtv music awards, who do you want to win. I want ed, Little Mix, 5sos and 1d to win but Ik that ain't going to happen :( anyway here's your update and im goingnto try and get some sleep, enjoy your food. So lovelies, until next time my bad bitches ~xoxo Katie