Last Concert (how all directioners feel)

Bubblybowtie120 has logged on

Jesy: ...
Jesy: jade
Perrie: ....baba?
Leigh: aww jade c'mere *hugs jade*
Louis: what happened
Perrie: jade didn't take your concert well
Harry: ?
What did we do wrong
Louis: is she okay
Jesy: no
Liam: why would you say that
Jesy: what the truth
Niall: guys back to jade please
Louis: baby
Jade:
Louis: jade
Jade:
Louis: c'mere bab

***

Louis set's his phone down as jade jumps in his lap making him "ompf" in pain, agony and shock. She instantly wrapped her arms around his neck falling her face in his chest.

Everyone's heart broke as they saw jades breakdown. They all didn't know what to do. She's been secretly crying in her room once she saw the bow the 1d boys took with there band.

This is real. It's really over. Jade thought as she was in her room and just started crying. Leigh Anne found her about four-five hours later telling her dinner was ready when she saw them.

"Louis" Luke said softly grabbing the Doncaster voice attention.

"Yeah mate"

"Is it.. is it really over between one direction" he asked timidly and Louis said nothing.

'Is it over between us. Is one direction finally taking a quits.' He thought.

"To be fair, I don't know exactly. As far as we know of, we are going back after are hiatus but you know management. With them anything can happen" he said rubbing jades back as she tries to calm down but it's not working.

"I don't you know want it to be over." Sophia said softly.

"Me either" the other three little mix girls synchronized.

"It's not, I promise"

"Promises can easily be broken niall, take Zayn for instance he promised to never hurt perrie and how did that flipping turned out" jade yelled loudly making everyone jumped. Hurt, anger and sadness well recognised in her cracky voice.

"Babe look at me" Louis said forcing jade to face him when she didn't move.

"What" she said with tears streaming slowly.

"I promise that we will be back" he said carefully and she just shook her head.

"I don't know what to believe with that one but can you please promise me something" the softness in her voice frightened louis. He wasn't used to a broken jade, he was used you a well driven sassy jade. He was lost.

"Yes I promise. Anything" he said almost instantly.

"Please just promise me and all your fans that you won't forget about us and will always be their for us." She whispered.

"Jade, I cross my heart and I hope to die stick a needle in my eye that I won't forget about you and my fans. We're not like you know who. We won't abandon our fandom like that." Louis said softly and she just nods.

"Jade"

"Yes Louis"

"I love you"

"I love you to"

****

Deadass though I'm balling. Worst then I did with Zayn. I've been ever since I came home. I can't believe it's actually over. And  those hugs killed me. I was like it's over. I haven't stopped crying yet and I'm honestly mentally and physically tired. I don't know what to do. If it wasn't for one direction, my life would still be as shitty as it is. As most of you may or may not know, in almost ever louade au I make, jade always had a horrible life and shit until she met Louis and from there she finds happiness. With all seriousness, I swear to one direction, ed sheeran and little mix and the president of the larry kingdom that I'm not lying when I say that Jade Thirlwall character in TSOMYHCML and YUWYR is based on my life. I promise you that I'm not doing this for attention because im not but yeah. I honestly don't like talking about it so I write about it. It's a really sensitive topic for me to discuss so I won't say anything else except for the fact that I used to cut. So for those of you who know I was in the hospital in July because of cutting and that was because of some family problem in my home so yeah but one direction, little mix and ed sheeran saved me. I know that a lot of people say that but for me they really have. I have more then depression and anxiety and being suicidal. I actually have a shitty life. I always have people Pm me on wattpad asking why do I always make jade an abuse victim or why is jade always so depressed and well it's because she my favorite in little mix even though I love them all and is like the most innocent one there (especially compared to Jesy). I write right ff about louade because I think their adorable but also because I know that Louis won't ever let nothing happen to her. I have no friends except for you guys here why, because my father decided to homeschool me once my mom left us in about a year or to ago and we moved to ny together.

Liam: Our daddy. I hope everything go ok for you and pray that you'll be okay. I know that god is looking out for you and even though I am a atheis because all of my shit, I pray that you'll be okay. I will miss you and I love you.

Harry: Our dorky little boy. I hope that you and Louis can come out of the shadow. Even If your just friends. Don't think I haven't noticed the distance between you guys from 2010-2015. I hope that everything will work out for you and please promise to take care of everyone's. Specifically Anne and gemma. Love you and your stupid jokes, I will miss you and I love you.

Niall: is it bad that I started to cry harder when I got to you. Ugh I don't know what to say. You've always been their for us when we need to smile because our day was shitty. Your laugh and smile lights up the entire world. How can you not be taken. Not only have you taken a hug part in the Larry ship, but also in our hearts. I love you and I know you're going to find the one niall. Your Irish, all you need is that amazing charm you have. No matter if you're straight, gay, bi I will love you no matter what. I'm going to miss you.

Louis: I love you. Simple as that no sugar code or nothing. I love you and I will no matter what. I don't see any wrong with you in my book. They way your sass can make me laugh and hust ugh everything. If you are having a baby, I wish you the best of luck. I know that you will never go down without a fight especially when it comes to your fans. I love you and im going to miss you.

One Direction: I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me. For us. For everyone. You are really amazing and for the record, I am not ok. But I sur I will be. I have made in the am coming out so I have something to look forward to. I just want to say:

Thank you for Being there for us
Thank you for Listening to us
Thank you for Staying with us
Thank you for Making sure we're okay
Thank you for Being our light
Thank you for Sticking up for us
Thank you for Being Yourself
Thank you for Not giving up
Thank you for Everything

I love you and will see you soon hopefully after your hiatus love you forever and always -Katie xoxo :(