8.5 -- Sugarcane in the easy mornin'

Bắt đầu từ đầu

:::

"Liz...let's talk about my daughter, Dove...she's attending Cornell Law..she's in her 6th year"

"Ooh, well my son is a tattoo artist..he can sculpt and paint.."

"Little Miss. Dove always wanted to learn how to draw..he can clean up nice. Look, it looks like they're getting along nicely", Mrs. Parks smiled pointing towards Dove and Luke.

Luke was pouring punch in her cup and she was smiling.

"Uh, yeah, I don't think so"

"What why? They could have the most beautiful wedding", she smiled.

"He's taken. He has a boyfriend, his name is Calum, he's the most adorable shit on this planet actually. Luke loves him to death"

"He could love my daughter even more--"

"I DON'T THINK SO! I'VE INVESTED WAY TOO MUCH INTO CAKE TO SEE IT RUINED BY SOME BIRD--"

"Hey guys, Dove and I are going to go in the flower garden." Luke announced.

"Lucas..."

"Chill, mom, I won't do anything.." He chuckled walking away with Dove.

----

"The flowers are so pretty this time of year." She smiled looking at the small patch of roses.

"Yep...I should steal one for Calum"

"Who's Calum?" She asked, her heart kind of stiffing.

"My boyfriend", he smiled. "I should totally pick some"

"Oh." She frowned forcing a smile on her face. "Are you bi or something?"

"Honestly I don't know because he's the only guy I like.."

"So what you're saying is, you can still date girl"

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah I guess, but I'm in love with him"

"How would you know..you haven't tried other people, you should-"

"You know, I was actually starting to like you as a friend but ugh..never mind." He walked out the garden.

"What happened?" Liz asked.

"She tried to hit on me and told me I wasn't in love with Calum"

"Bitch.." Liz mumbled.

Luke chuckled shaking his head, "Wow..I think you're an even bigger cake shipper than Joy"

Liz smiled widely putting her hand over her heart. "Thank you. That means the world to me. She claims she started shipping cake before me; she has has to know I have you for a son. That automatically means I get extra points because, you're the person who had to change your ways and you always come to me for advice which taught you lessons on how to treat Cally Cakes" She yakked.

He sighed, "I should've never said anything"

:::

"LUKEY! YOU'RE BACK!" Calum shouted jumping off the counter and running into Luke hugging him tightly.

Luke laughed loudly hugging him back tightly, "Hey, doughnut"

"I MISSED YOU, BABY"

Luke smiled widely and rubbed his arm around his back while one stayed in place, "'Missed you too"

Calum let go of him and went back into the kitchen.

"What are you making?" Luke asked him loosing up his tie and taking off his dress coat, making him look even more sexy than before.

"Sandwich" Calum replied. Luke walked up to him.

"Can I have a piece?"

"You didn't eat there?"

"Yeah but why would I ever turn down a Calum sandwich, if I did I would be a total dumb ass", Luke teased smiling.

"Luke!" Calum smiled widely feeding him a piece of it. Mayo was on the side of Luke's mouth, and Cal ran his thumb across it and licked it off.

"Wow, Calum, such a flirt." Luke's hair was greased to the side and he was going to go rinse it out. "I'm going to go take a shower, yeah?"

Calum nodded receiving a kiss on the forehead by the blonde.

---

Cal was laying on Luke snoring as the blonde was watching Supernatural (cottoncandycalum)

Luke's pale hand played through Cal's hair as he softly sang Northern Downpour to Calum.