Chapter Five: Housing Old Memories

Start from the beginning

"You'll―"

"Get used to it, I know," he said. "I'm just... I don't know, it's a big change is all."

"You know we spend more time when I'm here talking about this than anything else," Derek said.

"Or arguing, we're pretty good at that," Stiles said.

Derek scoot closer, lifting his mouth to press it against Stiles' and kissed him gently, letting his lips trail over his chin.

"I guess I should just be happy there's no supernatural bullshit going on," he said and Derek looked up at him with a glare. "What?"

"You are impossible to please, you know that?"

Stiles smirked a little.

"You of all people should know how untrue that is," he said. "It's not like it takes a genius."

"Oh really?" Derek said.

"Yeah well you manage," he grinned.

"I don't know if you're giving me a compliment or insulting me," he said.

"I'm actually not sure either."

"Well then just shut up," he said.

"Okay but I think that'll only last a half-second at most," he said.

"Stiles? Shut up or I'll find a way to make you."

"Not sure if that's a threat or a challenge," he grinned, pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it aside as Derek pulled him in closer.

"Take your pick," he said as he ran his hand up Stiles' side.

"I like a challenge..." he said, pushing Derek onto his back and slipping down to the end of the bed to kneel on the floor behind it.

Derek just shook his head as he felt Stiles quickly open up the buckle of his jeans. As he felt the heat of his lips surround him he dropped his head back onto the sheets and sighed. Even this wasn't quite enough to keep Stiles quiet, but if he was honest he liked it that way.

Boyd had been walking along the road for quite some time, safe to say silence was always welcome.

By the time he came across the college campus and then the small bar just beyond he was ready to take a break. He headed in, dropping his backpack by the bar and taking a seat on one of the stools.

He may have looked like he was in his mid-twenties but still he only asked for a lemonade, much to the bartenders disapproval.

"That all then?" he asked as he handed over the glass.

Boyd ordered a meal which seemed to make the man a little less grumpy and then pulled his phone out of his pocket.

He had a missed call and three messages from Erica which wasn't surprising, she was always calling to check in on him.

From Erica: How's the tracking going?

Just want to know you're okay.

You could answer my calls once in a while.

He smiled to himself and hit the call icon, putting the phone to his ear. It was only a few rings before she picked up.

"Now you reply!" she said, without so much as a hello. "I've been trying to get you all day."

"Hi Erica, I miss you too," he said.

He heard her sigh and tut loudly.

"Yeah, yeah, you know I miss you or I wouldn't be calling you so often," she said. "Don't be a smart ass."