Chapter 6

Levi's p.o.v

These nightmares, they won't go away. I know Eren is trying to help but that just brought back memories, of those filthy, disgusting men. Eren is not like them I know..I need him to come back. This is the first time I've cried in front of him..

I got my phone and called him. He did answer.

"Levi! You okay? Can I come home now please?" He pleaded.

"I guess...I'll tell you everything..but you can't think I'm weak.."

"I'll never think that! I'm on my way!" He then hung up.

Then I heard the door open and shut. I went to the top of the stairs where Eren was at the bottom.

"You didn't even leave did you?" I smirked.

"I could never leave you. So I just sat on the porch until you called.." He laughed awkwardly.

"Come on then.." I walked away from the stairs to the bedroom. I then heard loud thuds coming up.

I sat down on the bed and sighed loudly. Eren stood in front of me.

"Please...don't make fun of this..."

"Whatever it is I promise I won't, you can trust me." He kneeled down at my legs.

"W-when I was out there...all soldiers were put into huts of 6." I began. "I was..the smallest out of all of them.."

"Your height?" He asked.

"Yeah...since I was the smallest, they beaten to beat me..repeatably.."

"Didn't you tell anyone..?"

"Nobody would care, I chose this." I gritted my teeth. "Then one night while I was sleeping.." I paused and tensed up my hands together.

"You can tell me.." Eren placed his hand on my mine.

"My hands were tide behind my back and I was forced on my stomach..my legs were spread.." I told him. "Then all five of them raped me.." Tears feel down my face on to mine and Eren's hands. He remanded quiet.

"Once I actually tried to shot myself in the head...but I couldn't do it, I couldn't leave you like that so I called you...it was like the 8th time it happened...just to hear your voice to calm me down..." I looked down at him, his eyes were empty. "But I'm fine, it's like it never happened-"

"Who can you say that!" He snapped. "You need to feel about what you went through! Not hide away and pretend to be all strong and mighty when you breaking inside!"

"Eren-"

"For fuck sake Levi you almost shot yourself! You should of told me everything there and then!" He hand his hands to my face and caught my tears with anger and tears in his eyes.

"Don't you give up yet! Not whilst I'm here to protect you! And I'm not going anywhere!" He then pulled my head down and kissed me.

I slowly kissed back, it became a water kiss from our tears. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled out.

"So you don't think I'm weak?" I whispered.

"Levi...you are what you are...what you went through doesn't show weakness..it shows bravery.." He hugged me back.

"Thank you Eren..I really do love you.." I then smiled gently.