Surprise

Luke's pov :
We just arrived at Lilly's new house . And it's absolutely beautiful and is very big. It reminds me a lot of a modern day castle . As I walked up her drive way , I was greeted with her mother who had a huge grin on her face . She said that I could go up to Lilly's room and put presents from me in there .

Entering the front door , I saw the biggest chandler ever dangling from the ceiling and it had so many diamonds on it . Fascinated , I tried to  take in the beauty of every little detail inside her house .

(Upstairs) Looking around for Lilly's room , I started to get really impatient and started to worry I wouldn't get back down stairs in time to surprise her . Until I spotted a sign on one of the doors which said Lilly's room . Slowly opening it , I thought of how grown up her new room looked painted white and had canvas of random things that she had painted hung up on the wall . As well , she had new furniture which was also white with golden handles .

She had fairy lights hung above her bed and string hung on the walls with pictures of me and her . Finally remembering why I had went up there in the first place , I put the neatly wrapped presents on her bed and sprinted as quick as I could down stairs to her front lawn .

When I reached the drive way , my mom and Lilly's mom were deep in a conversation . When they finally noticed that I was there , Lilly's mom said " she will be hear in 5 minutes do you want to get in the box ?" Nodding my head , I got straight in the box .
5 minutes later I could here a car a car coming up the drive .

Lilly's pov :

Arriving at my house ,I saw a big box on the door step . Gathering all my shopping bags , I hopped out the car towards the box were my mom was suspiciously stood there smiling pointing at the box . "Open the present sweetie ,"she shouted .

Taking the ribbon of , something popped out of it and screamed "surprise." Who was it . Omg I know who it is ... "LUKEYYYYY  !" I screeched jumping on his back and squeezing him .  "Happy Birthday princess ," he whispered in my ear .

All day me and Luke hung out stuffing are faces with candy and watching movies . Luke brought me some amazing stuff for my birthday such as : Girl Online Tour book , Zoella's beauty products , some red doc  and a golden locket with a picture of me and him .
At 6 o'clock , Luke and his parents went home after giving me lots of hugs . When my parents and his turned around , he kissed me ON THE LIPS !! I had my first kiss with my best friend.
----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading !! Have a lovely day or evening.