Worst Day Ever :part 2 !

Luke's pov :
I watched Lilly staring out of her window looking at me there on her front lawn . I've always admired her for her bravery and loyalty but right now I've realised how beautiful she is with her beautiful blue eyes and her silky blonde hair and I know now that I'm loosing her for ever . I have  no one to protect anymore no one to ask if there okay .

I hate her seeing me cry even if she says that it never hurts to cry sometimes . I'm going to miss her so much I'm scared that she will forget me . She is just one of the most amazing girls . I know I'm only twelve and people say it's just a crush but I think I love her . When I see her my heart skips a beat . She looks at me worriedly and I  smile at her . I quickly sprinted up to her front door and I waited impatiently for her to answer . This is going to be the last time  I will ever knock on her door or go anywhere near her house .

Finally she opened the door  and started telling me to not forget her and that she's gonna miss me . She gave me a shy hug and I told her how I'm gonna miss her . And then it was all over, her mom called her over and she said bye and then off she went to her new life in New York . That is when I completely broke down in tears I'm loosing the one person who was the closest to me but we had an amazing 8 years .