Birthday surprise !!

Lilly's pov :
Today is my birthday but right now its 6 in the morning so I can't open my presents yet which means I just have to pick an outfit for going to the mall today .
Opening up my new wardrobe , I picked out some pairs of skinny jeans and some tops . I
decided on some black skinny jeans with a baggy cream belly top with the word love on the front in copper . Opening the doors to my en suite bathroom , I turned the shower on and let the warm water run whilst I took my pjs off . The warmth of the show was so soothing I didn't want to get out but I heard my brother shouting happy birthday and that my mom and dad wanted me to go down stairs asap. After washing my long blonde hair with the new Garnier ultimate blends shampoo and conditioner and washing my body with a cherry scented shower gel I got a towel and dried my self then getting dressed . Today I decided to do my hair simple but stylish by putting it in a half up half down pony tail. I went over to my dressing table and added some foundation onto my skin followed by some mascara and a sparkling cream coloured eye shadow and then added some eye liner . Finishing of by brushing my teeth I went down stairs welcomed by my mom , dad ,my little brother and my cute pug Melody.

Luke's pov :
Today's Lilly's birthday and I'm sooo excited because I'm going to New York to surprise her . I know it's only be like 2 days since I last seen her but it feels like I haven't seen her for ages .
My mom and her mom planned for me to surprise her on her birthday last night  . The plan was that at 11 o'clock Lilly's dad would take Lilly shopping for an hour an  she would come back to a big box on her law in that box there would be a special someone in there . But in order to get there in time we would have to set of now at 7 o'clock . On the way I was going to wrap Lilly's presents which included : a pair of bright red doc martins , Zoella's girl online tour book , some different candys I brought when I was on holiday in England , a few of Zoella's Christmas beauty products and lastly I brought her a golden locket with a picture of her on one side and a picture of me on the other . I hope she likes them !