{ 9 }I Accidentally and Unintentionally Fell in Love .....With a Vampire 9

# Don't hate me. They get back together. She just need's something to take her anger out on #

-Jade

My dad let me skip school and I've been out for a week. I haven't talked to Chris, hell I haven't talked to anyone. Chris has been calling non-stop but I haven't answered and the neighbors were always over. They were talking to dad but I didn't listen.

All I could do was think about Chris. It was his entire fault. I didn't know about any of this until he told me. Vampires are what almost killed us and he's just like them. He is a blood sucking leach that ruined my family.

But deep down I missed him and I knew I loved him but I also wanted to tear him to shreds and that was my main emotion. So he better watch it.

I had to get out I needed to go for a walk. I snuck out my window and shifted to my wolf form.

-Chris

I've been worried sick. I called every half hour but she hasn't picked up. God, she's just so damn stubborn. It was making me crazy. At school I learned her mother disappeared but that didn't explain why she didn't want to talk to me. I needed to know what was going on. I knew nothing.

I've been sitting here for a week just going to school to see if she would show up and calling her. I couldn't take it anymore I had to see her. I had to know what was wrong. The most important thing I needed to know was will she still want to be together.

I couldn't go to her house because of the wolf pack but I needed to get out of my house. I just started to walk and thought of the perfect place to go, the lake. It was in the middle of the woods so no one would be there and I'd have it all to myself. So I started to walk to it.

When I got their, there was a wolf. It had jade's brown hair with an unnatural red strip on the left side, just like her hair did. It was her I couldn't believe it.

I slowly walked over to her so I wouldn't scare her. She jumped and spun around when she heard me. I froze. She had been crying. She ducked her head and her tail went between her legs. That meant she was either sad or scarred.

She slowly started to walk to me and I got down on my knees to be her height. She put her head to my chest and I hugged her to me, not wanting to let her go. She smelled like herself mixed with her coconut perfume but she had a new smell to her. It was pine trees, and she had a strong but not overpowering earth sent both caused by her wolf form. It was the most delicious smell I have ever smelt. The fragrances balanced each other out nicely. Not one flavor was more dominant over the others.

She pulled back and looked in my eyes. She started to cry then ran away. I jus sat their not knowing what to do. Not knowing how to react

I wanted to skip school but with the little hope I had left that she would come, I went to school.

-Jade

After I ran from Chris I didn't know what to do. So I just went back home and ran straight to my room. My dad came up and said. "I need to talk to you"

I shook my head and patted the space next to me on the bed. He sat down facing me. He took in a deep breath and looked down. He was all I had left of a family. I hugged him and said "this is all my fault if it wasn't my birthday we wouldn't have been there." When I finished saying that I was convulsing because I was crying so hard. I was breathing too hard and I thought I was going to pass out. I was hyperventilating.

It was all my fault my mother was in that situation and I did nothing to help her. I just watched her die. I was a coward. I just wanted left alone.

My dad said. "Sweetheart it's not your fault. She was dead before we knew what happened." I said. "But don't you see. If I wasn't born she would have never have been shot. If it wasn't my birthday nun of this would have happened." Dad was trying to comfort me but it was odd because that was always mom's thing.

I needed her to tell me it was going to be ok, that everything was going to workout in the end.

Dad broke my train of thought by saying "you need to go back to school. I know there are only a few weeks left but you need to keep up with the work."

I couldn't be around people. I was too depressed and a big group of people was not something I needed, especially when they were all going to be asking about my mom. I said "I can't. Everyone will be talking about her." he said "you have to go. I can let you stay home tomorrow but then Tuesday your going" I shook my head ok. Then he hugged me and left.

All I could think was I just watched my mother die. That isn't something you get over easily and it's even worse when your all alone.

I just watched her die. She's dead. I can never see her again.

I remember Chris told me when I first change its like pms on steroids. All of my emotions were morbid. This was the worse I have ever felt.

-2 days later

I awoke with a pounding headache and I felt nauseous from not doing anything for 9 days. I grunted when I remembered dad said I needed to go to school today. I wasn't ready but I knew I had to so I got ready. I didn't do much, I didn't care what I looked like. I already knew I looked like hell.

I didn't eat breakfast I just started off for school. When I got there someone grabbed my arm from behind and dragged me out of school. I was kicking and screaming. He was freakishly strong. He kept shushing me and then told me "be quiet, we don't want attention." Wait I knew that voice. I froze and then turned around in his arms. He had a worried look on his face. He said "we should talk. I've been so worried and I've missed you. I have so many questions." He started pulling us outside.

I started crying I couldn't help it. I love him but I hate him. I need him but I can't have him.

We were out in the parking lot now and he let go of me and turned around. He saw I was crying and wiped my tears away with his thumb. He said "I understand but we still need to talk." He sounded sad when he spoke. What did he mean by that? I love him soooooo much but at the same time I want to kill him. He doesn't understand that. I don't even understand that.

We walked over to his bike and asked "run or ride." I said. "You want to leave your very expensive bike at a school overnight where there's bound to be drunk, horny, idiotic teens running around." I looked at him skeptically and he laughed. He passed me his helmet but I didn't want to wear it. He said "I'm not going anywhere until I know your safe." I knew he wouldn't give up so I gave in and put it on but childishly I did stick my tongue out at him.

We got on the bike and I held on...tight.

He smelled the same but with my increased senses I could appreciate his sent more. I breathed in through my mouth and I tasted him on my tongue. The smells coming off his skin filled my mouth and entered my lungs. All I could think of was Chris and how we aren't meant to be together.

We got to his house and he parked the bike behind the tree were he had a shed.

We're here. I gulped. I didn't know what emotion was more dominant, kill or love.

Please vote and comment!!!!! =)