I'll miss you mom

"Are you done talking to your boyfriend?" Ethan smirked as i handed his phone back. I just shook my head laughing and continued to walk home. Once we got home I ran up stairs and began packing for tonight.

I didn't exactly ask them how long we were going for but I'm sure it's a little bit of time. I decided to pack bits of clothes for all the weathers you can think of. As I was zipping up my last bag I heard my phone ringing. I saw it was in the corner by my desk charging and went to it, I didn't look at the caller ID I simply pressed the green button and put it on speaker.

"Hellooo?? Lauren's pizzeria. How shall I help you?" I asked thinking maybe it was one of the twins. I heard a chuckle from the other side of the phone and I stopped zipping up the bag and looked up scared because I didn't recognize it.

"Lauren? It's me Matthew. and I mean if you have a pizzeria I would like 1 large pizza with pepperoni." I laughed and walked to my phone. I took it off speaker and held it up to my ear to continue taking to him.

"Hi sorry I thought you were the twins so I answered like I answer to them. How are you though?" smiled slightly and waited for his response.

"I'm okay thanks for asking, super excited for tomorrow we start Magcon. Speaking of Magcon are you excited? I heard your the new photographer meaning if I ask for a private photo shoot you shall grant it for me?" He said as he spoke slightly with that beautiful voice of his. Lauren quit it.

"Hmmm I shall see what I can do about it Matthew. And I'm very excited yes, I'm honored that my brothers finally realized I'm better at something that they aren't." I laughed and pulled the phone away to check the percentage, 67%. I need to finish packing and change and let the phone charge.

"Well I'm glad I can finally get to meet you. I'll be sure to introduce you to everyone and make sure you have nothing but fun." I smiled and laughed a bit.

"I appreciate it lots. But listen I still need to finish packing and well standing in the corner with my phone in my ear and it charging isn't gonna help. Can I maybe call you later?" I asked hoping I don't sound rude.

"Shoot I forgot you could have been packing. My apologies go back to your packing and I'll call you later of you call me later." We said our good byes and we hung up. I continued to finish packing and changed.

A couple 30 minutes later and I was done. All packed double checked everything and was ready to start my summer adventure. I walked downstairs and saw my brothers sitting down watching tv. I went into the kitchen and say mom cooking food.

I went over to her and kissed her forehead. "Mom I'm gonna miss you." I stated watching her cook. She put the fire down a bit and turned to me.

"I will miss you too. But you should not worry about me I'll be here with your father waiting for you all. You'll be safe Ethan and Garyson will both be there for you they are 18 so they are your legal guardians for the trip. I did make sure to let the oldest of Magcon know that if Garyson and Ethan are busy in any way he should ever responsible for you too." I smiled and hugged my mom as I cried a bit. She hugged back and patted my head.

"Mom you better hope Grey and Ethan both take care of me because knowing them I might be taking care of them." I laughed as we pulled away. She smiled and laughed too.

"Which is why the guy I think his name is Charlie or Calum is also responsible for you three as well." She said grabbing my face.

"But how old is he mom?" I asked and she squeezed my cheeks together.

"He's 21 I'm sure he's the most responsible one. If any trouble you know my number you call me and I will help you." I nodded and smiled hugging her once more. I'm really gonna miss my mom. Dear lord watch over me and my brothers because we'd be screwed without you.