Sike you thought

"Matthew, what dish do you recommend I don't know what to get." I ask looking through the menu. He too starts looking through the menu as he starts talking, "well there's on dish that really exclusive but really delicious you gotta have a big mouth and be prepared for it." I make a confusion face and look over to see him smirk. I start to realize what he's talking about and I decided to joke around. "Really? And what's it called?" I ask.

I was waiting for a really dirty answer to come out of his words when he leans over in my ear and whispers, "You dirty dirty girl." He pulls back smirking and shakes his head laughing. I instantly feel my face turning red like a tomato I awkwardly laugh at myself, damn I sure made an impression of myself to him hahaha. I try to think of other things like happy thoughts slowly feel my face turning to it's natural color.

The rest of the night went ease, Matthew continued to make flirty dirty jokes but I simply laughed them away. I was afraid he might think I'm one of those girls that simply tries to get with guys quick so I decided I needed to step back. The night was enjoyable however, the guys were really nice made me feel comfortable and were a blast to be around with.

After dinner we decided to head back to our hotels because well, it was gonna be busy tomorrow!! Everyone caught an Uber and we caught quite many as there was a lot of us.
"Lauren, catch an Uber with me?" Matt says as he walks over to me when one of the Uber's just pulled up. I look around quickly and see E, "No! sorry I'll catch it with my brother!" I quickly jammed my way over to E and wrap my arm around his. I look at him and smile and he looks at me with a confused face.

"Are you okay Lauren?" He asks, I laugh and shake my head, "why do you ask Brother?" He shrugs and continues his conversation with Cameron. Another Uber comes and we quickly pile in, somehow I ended up squished in the car since an extra someone decided to come in. Matthew. Yup, he left his other Uber just to come on the one I am in.

"I'm squished guys like I can't breath." I say in between Cameron and Ethan. Cameron laughs and shakes his head, "sucks to suck Lauren." I look at him annoyed and just pulled out my phone to play a game. I then begin to feel myself get lifted, I look to see Cameron pulling me on his lap, "there now you're comfortable" he says as he pats my leg. I smile and thank him. I'm playing a game on my phone as I feel a pair of hands touch my foot, I look up slowly and see Matthew holding onto my legs. "Sorry you're legs were slipping off so I grabbed them." I smile at him and keep my eyes fixed on my phone.

Once we got to the hotel I quickly went up to my room changed into my Pjs and laid in bed. I slowly begin to drift off to sleep when I hear my phone go off, I looked over and see a text from Matt,

Lauren, if I did something wrong please tell me let me fix it! ):

I sigh and lock phone. Soon enough I was off in my dreams.