come on.

"Mommyyy." I said as I walked downstars. "Can I go to taco bell?" Taco bell was literally one block away and I went there all the times and well I wanted to go right now.

"Not wearing that your not." Ethan said walking by me. I looked down and looked confused. I was simply eating short a white tank with a flannel and some jeans.

"Why not?" I asked sitting on the bar stool and turning to look at my mom. "Mom can I go? Because you know I'm asking YOU permission to go, not Ethan." I turned and glared at him as he was eating an apple. I swear that kid always eats.

"Sure Lauren. Go." She said smiling as she turned to look at me. "But I agree with Ethan, not wearing that." She said eyeing me up and down. I groaned and stomped my feet as I walked upstairs.

As I passed Ethan I growled at him, "I hate you."

"Awe I love you too baby sister." He said as he grabbed my head and kissed my forehead.

I opened my door from my closet and sighed what do I wear , because apparently this is inappropiate. I rolled my eyes and began looking for an outfit. As I was hming to the beat of Lovin' So Hard by Becky G. I heard my phone signaling a notification.

"@TheMattEspinosa ; @TheeLaurenDolan gee didn't know you thought I was the sexiest man alive? (;"

What the hell? How does he know me and how does he know I said that? Grayson, I thought, that little shit head.

I quickly went back to my closet and pulled put and easy outfit, black high waisted jeans a black top and black converse. I grabbed my raybans my shoulder bag and my hat and I stomped to Grayson's room.

I began knocking, nope banging, on the room and yelling. "Grayson open up! Ethan you too, I know you're in there!" I stood there continuing to bang on the door. I heard someone get up and then Ethan appeared.

"Yes our dearly sister." He said smiling slightly annoyed. I rolled my eyes at him and as I pulled out my phone to show him the tweet.

He laughed as he read the tweet. "Grey come on look at this." He said laughing and he grabed my phone and handed it to Grey as I realized he was on Ustream with his fans. I made sure not to pop up on the screen but somehow they knew I was there.

They eventually ended up seeing me complete because I went over to Grayson and lightly hit his forehead, "you asshole you told him." I went to sit next to him but Ethan was there so I just on his lap. "You too, you were in this too weren't you." I said as I turned to look at him.

"Don't know what your talking about" he said as he put his arms up in defense. I shook my head and turned to look at,the screen.

'She probably fucks her brothers.' Disgusting gross.

'What is she doing there, slut' huh never had a boyfriend though lmao.

'Is she your girlfriend' I laughed and shook my head.

"I'm these two sister for those of you that don't know." I said pointing at them and smiling in the camera. I turned to look at Greyson and began, "Can you seriosuly please tell me why you told Matthew."

"More like what you told the whole world." Ethan said. I turned with a confused face. Before I can ask Greyson shoved his phone in my face. I grabbed it and I saw when I was sitting on Grey's back while he was looking straight at Ethan. "Matthew Espinosa is the sexiest man of all." I said with a small smile on my face. That's when I realized he posted it on Vine and tagged him in it.

I turned to look at them both and stood up. "Assholes." My back was facing the camera and I turned smiled waved bye and walked out. I walked down the steps and yelled to inform mom I was leaving.

As I was walking I pulled out my phone and went on twitter, I realized I never tweeted him back. '@TheeLaurenDolan ; @TheMattEspinosa I said what I said you know.'

I clicked tweet and put my phone away. As I was crossing the street I heard my name being yelled by someone.

"LAUREN! WAIT!"