I snorted; yes she actually made me snort, I mean she thought this was a game!

                “No, you’re just different. I like it”

“Say that again and I will kill you”

                I shrugged, “You keep saying that but you haven’t tried anything yet, well you actually did cut yourself but I think that hurt you more than it did me”

                “I had you trembling—“

“Why did you have Loubear ‘trembling’?” Harry asked coldly walking into the kitchen, he probably just woke up from his nap (which would explain the bed head that was going in every other direction).

                Lilly’s face went completely pale as my best friend , who was in nothing but his underwear and a giant fuzzy blanket, walked right up to her, giving her the stare down. I chuckled as I leaned against the counter. This was going to be interesting.

                “You see… um... Louis and I were just talking about... erm, Saw! Yes we were watching Saw. I had him trembling!”

                Harry’s eyes flickered over to me, probably waiting for my reaction. I smirked, rolling my eyes.

I didn’t want Harry to get the wrong idea why she had me ‘trembling’, because God knows he has a dirty mind, so I just went along with Lilly’s Saw idea.

                Harry looked back at Lilly crossing his arms. “Fine. But if you try anything with Louis, anything at all, and hurt him I will come over here and kick your sorry butt. Understand?”

                Wow. I’ve never heard Harry talk to a girl like this before, he’s usually quite the flirt.

Lilly’s face scrunched up. “EW!!! No I would never do anything with a filthy creature like that!!”

                Both Harry and I’s faces hardened. “Louis doesn’t deserve you” He said coldly then left the room leaving Lilly standing there speechless.

                I chuckled, “He really doesn’t like you”

The nurse turned towards me, “I don’t care, like I said it will take less than a week to kill you, so I will be gone within the hour of your death, so there is no time to make friends”

                “I don’t think Harry would be your type anyway, you’re more like me. No friends, or at least that last, and you keep moving on”

                Lilly stiffened, “You clearly don’t know me. I have lots of friends and family”

I raised my eyebrow at her. “1) You are a terrible liar, your body language says it all 2) your voice stuttered at the word ‘family’, so you probably don’t have any 3) Vampire hunters don’t have friends because they have short attention spans and they are constantly moving around to kill people”

                The vampire hunter’s hands curled into fists, “How can you read me so easily? You’re right about my family, they are all dead. Vampire hunting runs in the family, so they were very unfortunate when they ran into a vampire stronger than them. And I don’t kill people, I would never do that, I only kill soulless demon creatures, vampires”

                “Ouch, there you go again on the whole soulless creature thing. Know what? to make up for it, would you like to go get some ice cream with me, kind of like a date?”

                The crazy, but yet attractive, vampire hunter walked up to me and kicked me in the balls, which sent me tumbling to the ground.

                “So I guess that’s a no?”

Lilly spitted on my head as I laid curled up in a ball on the ground enduring the pain. “What do you think?” She said harshly, quickly turning around and leaving the flat Harry and I’s flat.

                I groaned getting up from my position on the floor and grabbed onto the counter for support. I’ve never met someone like that before, specially a vampire hunter. Usually vampire hunters follow you around for a few days then suddenly attack you. Naturally my first reaction though is to fight back. But I don't, instead I just run. I've never actually killed a vampire hunter since her death, but they always seem to just disapear. Nice thought right? But Lilly was different, she was special. And I liked it.

~'~'~'

Sorry about all the non stop talking between Louis and Lilly.

What do you guys with of Lilly? I completely ship Louis and Lilly. But do you think it's going to work out or will one of them kill each other first? Haha :) Answer these questions in the comments! And (yes I'm not done asking myself questions) do you think Lilly will really kill Louis? Maybe Harry might even find out... You guys did see the Larry moments in there didn't you? (Even though I don't ship Larry...)

Vote, Comment, Follow

- Al