Chapter 4

I woke up in the morning to the shining of the sun light making its escape from the outside to the breaking through the darkness of my room. I really didn't wanna face my school today. I was scared of what everyone was gonna say about me.
        But I got up anyhow and did my makeup, I looked in my revamped closet from the girls and I look to the back to find a shirt I picked out that was just a t-shirt, but it had my favorite band on it. I cut it a little shorter because it was a dress on me, put on light makeup and threw away Gracie's old selections for my outfit and chose mine, my own. No idiotic influences from any bitchy girls that just back-stab you because they feel like it one day. I made my way down stairs and saw my parents making breakfast, they looked at me confused because I guess they had gotten used to Gracie's slutty clothing influence on me. They looked relieved almost, like they finally had me back after I was gone for a while. I sat down at the table as my mom brought over a plate of waffles and a smoothie, I loved when she did that because surprises out of the normal eggs and milk, let me know that she knew something was up. She had this extra sense with me, but she would only talk about it if I brought it up to her. (Best parenting advice i could ever give anyone with teenagers: do not try to force shit out of them, if they need time to think on they're own you must give it to them or else they won't ever wanna talk to you when they need to. ) I ignored the gesture she gave and ate then hopped on the bus to school without any word to either of my parents. I didn't even bother faking a smile to them because i feel like that would just make the situation worse, having to lie. I got on the bus for school and everyone just looks at me strangely, like I'm the new girl all over again but now its a disgusted twist instead of a curious one. I saw Kilan in the back of the bus and he looks in my eyes from afar then looks away quickly to make sure no one noticed he was giving me more then just a dirty glace like everyone else. 

           i take a empty seat where no one is sitting and just put in headphones and stared out the window. you notice a lot of things when you are sad, such as how the birds fly and how the sun reflects off of the metal bar on the window so perfectly that it creates the rainbow on the ground. Also how uncomfortable the seats you sit in everyday on the bus are or how much more you understand lyrics to a sad song you listen to on the daily even if you aren't upset. These are things that i noticed while trying to drown out the noise of the people around me. 

        The bus soon came to a stop in front of the school, my stomach felt like it was just flipped up-side-down and that there was someone lightly pressing on my head hoping to shrink me down so that no one would even realize i was there. I waited until everyone else got off the bus until i made my way down the metal steps and on to the unforgiving concrete of the high school grounds. I immediately felt a thousand judging cold eyes staring and scanning me up and down my body. Kilan looked back at the bus and realized i had just barley stepped out. He looked lost in his own group but I bet he was just high or some shit. 

         I kept walking up to the top of the stairs heading to the 300 building and turned around to look out at the school grounds before i walked up to my 1st period class to see the teenage population, the judge mental, trying-to-fit-in, trend following, relationship baring, heart-breaking, false information believing teenage population.