Chapter 18: Rydel Tells

Rydel POV

The past few days I have been thinking about one thing: Ratliff. Is that bad?? I know I should NOT like him but... I just do. It's like that connection Ratliff and I have is... Not pretend... It's real.

I was sitting on the couch watching Teen Wolf when Rocky turns it off and looks at me with You got a secret and I want to know it face. I sigh and Rocky sits by me. He puts his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Sis, what's up? I know there's something bothering you so.. Spill the beans." Rocky says making me smile.

"It's... It's just my leg. It hurts so bad." I lie right to his face.

"Rydel Mary Lynch you are my sister. I know when you're lying Missy. Tell me. I promise I will not tell anyone." Rocky says with puppy eyes. Why does he always expect that to work?? But Rocky does know a lot of my secrets that I haven't told anyone and her hasn't told before.

"Fine..... I like Ratliff. I am not jealous of Calley! I promise I am SO NOT jealous of them. Sure I like Ratliff -" I was going to continue when I heard gasps behind me. I turn around to see........

_____________________________________________________________________________SO WHO DO YOU THINK HEARD???? Oooooohhhhh cliff hanger!!! Sorry but I thought that would get your brain going! I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER!!!! I will not do that EVER again! Love you R5Family!!!

Zayne :)