"Well girls," Mrs. Miller turned to my friends, "I just don't know what to do! I can't leave a sick person unsupervised! I guess I'll have to get an adult to come check on her every so often!" 

      My eyes widened. 

    I sat up abruptly and mouthed "No!" to my friends and crossed my hand under my neck. 

       Mrs. Miller did a confused face and turned around to see me peacefully napping. She turned back around and I sat up and gave them a begging glance.

       "I could stay with her! You have my cell, and you can just call to check up on us whenever you need." Megan volunteered. 

     "Great idea, Megan!" Mrs. Miller compromised, "Let's go girls!" She took the rest of the group and headed out the door. Pausing before she left, she instructed, "Call me if you need me!" 

         Megan nodded and gave a thumbs up as everyone left us.

     I sat up, "Why would you give up a New York day to 'watch' me?" I questioned her.

        "I got two very attractive words for you!" She sat down on the end of my bed, "Ro-cky!" 

       I shook my head and laughed at her and threw a pillow at her face.

          "Hey!" She took the pillow in her arms, "You'd better get ready! You don't want Ross to see you like that!" She joked.

           Angrilly, I threw another pillow at her.

       "There she is!" Ross rubbed his hands together as Roxanne was in his sight. His brothers were probably at the pool or somewhere, but Ross had her all to his self.

       He grinned as he began to approach her.

     "Hi!" He stopped and looked down at my straight brown hair and greenish brown eyes.

         "Uh.... hi..." He responded, slightly annoyed.

        It's him! What do I do? What do I say?! I freaked. Great! He looks perfect as always! You know, there really is something about seeing celebrities in person. He was just so adorable in person. It was pretty much like watching him on TV or Youtube, except 3 dimensional! And now you knew they were real and not some figment of your imagination that you dreamt up for your teenage girl pleasure. I just wanted to reach out and touch his flawless face. I sighed and snapped out of my moment in thought, realizing we were just standing there without speaking or associating with each other.

      "I'm Jordan." I held out my hand, but he kept looking over and around my head at something, so he didn't see it.

     "Ross." He responded, still not paying any attention to me.

       "I was wondering if you'd sign my pink converse?" I pointed down to my favorite pair of shoes.

          "Maybe some other time."

         "Oh... ok." I frowned and paused, wondering what to say next.

    "I know you get this a lot, and I don't wanna come across like another obsessed fan, but I just love your music! And you're amazing on Austin and Ally! I just love you and R5... and you!" I bat my long eyelashes at him and smiled a girlish grin. 

       "Yeah... that's great, but listen, I really need to-!" 

     "You know, I'm a musician too! Maybe someday you could listen to some of my songs and tell me what you think! I love writing music! Music is just... Ross?" I was getting a little annoyed at his disinterest or lack of pretending to be interested in me for five seconds of his perfect little rockstar world, so I glanced behind my shoulder to see the model bodied blondie.