Chapter 5

hi its soo cold :( sorry i have not been updating ,i have to retake loads of tests ( 21% in maths and lower in french ) And have been getting loads of hw
Watch the video, i was jumping up and down when he said the Heroes of Olympus was in it. hope you like this chapter!

Percy pov :

After breakfast Mrs Weasly said we were going to a place called Diagon ( is that spelled right?) to get stuff for the school. Apparently we were in seventh year with the other wizards, and needed to get stuff for are wizarding exams called N.E.W.Ts . i found it unfair that we had to do exams when we were only visiting for one year. i was going for the job Auror but Annabeth was going to try to study to get into the mystery department in the ministry of magic, and the other demigods had chosen other wizarding jobs, of course we were not going to do that but if anyone asks we will say that. we went to the living room to travel by a thing called the floo powder. i thought that it sounded like we were going to be flushed down a toilet but Mrs Weasly reassured me that it wasnt like that.
" one at a time you step into the fire place and shout Diagon Ally" explained Mrs Weasly
" Ron can you go first to show them how its done." Ron stepped into the fire place and shouted " DIAGON ALLY!" and disappeared in a puff of smoke, then i stepped in the fire shouted " DIAGON ALLY" and suddenly a whizzing sensation went though me and suddenly i was in ally full of people shouting, rushing and buying things. then i felt a sudden weight on my shoulders and a grunt. i looked up and saw Leo sitting on my shoulders and then there was another pop and i was lying on the ground with Leo and Frank on top of me. " get off me." i grunted and quickly moved alway be for someone else landed on me. When everyone had arrived we all decided to go to the bank called Grindots. Annabeth wouldnt stop talking about how amazing it was. We walked upto a goblin on a till and Mrs Weasly said " we would like to get some money please."
" keys " replied the goblin.
Annabeth gave in a key that chitron gave us and the others gave in keys to. " get into a car." Said the goblin rudely.
The ride was amazing! Frank and Leo was sick and Jason fell off. After we got the money we decided to split up. I was with Harry, Ron, Jason and Annabeth. First we went to the pet shop. All the owls hated me (curse you Athena). In the corner of the shop there was animal that looked half panther half owl. It had a small cat like body which was back and sea green wings  and green eyes. I decided to get in and call it Mia. Jason got a grey owl with blue eyes and called it Air and Annabeth got a plain white owl with grey eyes and called it Sophia (which means Wisdom apparently). Then we went to the wand shop. It was dark and gloomy and there was old man stitting behind a desk.
" are you here for wands?" Said the man
" yes ." I replied and walked up to him " lets see." He said and started to surch for wands. He brought out a wand and said " 2 inches pine with a unicorn tail core , rare give it a flick" i flicked it and all the windows shaterd " NO" he said. After trying about 20 more wands he brought out a box which was blue and was very dusty " this was the first wand ever made and was said that only the strongest of people could have it, 13 inches made of woven seeweed and the core of pearl, tail of hoppocamie  and blue coral." I gave it a flick and then the whole shop went blue and i felt really powerfull like the sea was inside me.
" thats the one! 11 gallons please." I gave him some money and stood beside annabeth and said " your turn"
Time skip till after shoping and getting back to the Weasley house
I was really tired after a full day of shopping my pet Mia was sleeping on my legs while eating dinner.
" did everything go ok?" Asked Mr Weasly who had just returned from work
" every thing went well." Said mrs weasley " and they need to all go to bed early because we need to leave early," and shooded us of the table. We all walked up to the bedrooms and as soon as my head hit the pillow i was fast asleep.

Heres a questions
Whats your fave book?
THRONE OF GLASS!
Please comment and voteA
Divs  🐺