Silence

Ariannas POV

Silence. That was my answer to how to deal with Will. But it worked since in the little mermaid Ariel was silent for most of the movie anyway so it should pass with the teachers. They can't exactly complain when I'm playing my part.

I brushed my hair and put on a black skirt with a blue blouse and white mini cover over my skirt. Just like Ariels blue dress she wore, I added a bow and brushed out my hair. Today was going to be difficult but I was already over the ice cream and romantic movie stage. This was the next. Acting strong.

I grabbed my satchel and went downstairs grabbing a piece of toast and waiting for Rachel and Amelia to arrive. I hear a knock at the door and I say goodbye to my mum and sister whilst my brother is still distracted by the computer. As soon as I step outside I am obliterated with mass of hugs and squeezes by the girls.

"It's okay Arianna. I think it was a bet anyway so don't be upset" Rebecca said softly squeezing me tighter.

"I know but it felt so real and true. I guess I was wrong" I whispered the two nodded and we walked to school in silence.

Ahead of us I saw will talking to his friends, I didn't care that he thought breaking up would keep me safe, he was strong enough and so was I. Luckily he did not notice that I was behind him otherwise I would of had to simply run away and I don't like running away from any situation.

I went to my locker staying silent and didn't even utter a word when somebody bumped into me. This was going to be harder then I thought and may not work at all. My mum had already called in so my teachers could just give me silent work or simply not ask me the answer to any questions they have. I walked to my first lesson which was double English. Down side being that it was my favourite lesson and I didn't want to be silent for that lesson at all!!!

But I guess I have to put up with it all and silently took my seat in the classroom. Will soon walked into class flirting with a brunette who resembled Ursula in human form from the little mermaid. I burned with jealousy but kept my cool by pretending I didn't care even though I really did. The two say next to each other in class leaving me completely on my own next to a strange guy who was Flounder in human form. Great....

The lesson was based upon creative writing and we had to write in a gothic style, perfect for how I felt now!! I decided to place myself as a woman of the sea who grew insane and wild and killed a man just like Will who broke her heart. My story was read out to the class and they all stared at me in shock since I never wrote like that before even will stared at me like I was mad!!

I don't care about him anymore. He took my heart, played with it and then completely snapped it into a million pieces. I just need ed sheeran or Christina Perri or maybe even god damn Taylor swift!! And I never listen to Taylor swift!!! This was bad and I didn't like it.

Wills POV

I AM AN IDIOT!! I broke the heart of my ideal wife in the future and I'm now simply making her jealous by using an innocent girls heart!! I'm a monster!!!! Eric won't talk to me since he's so angry with what I did and the reason why. Everything is falling to pieces. I need the script or Coldplay. I'm having withdrawal symptoms from life and everything good in it!!!!

Why did I have to do this? Can I win Arianna back? And if so how???

Life is just depressing those questions stayed in my mind all day and didn't leave my head at all!! Arianna was also being silent so there was no point in talking to her at all!!! Man life truly sucks. I also heard Arianna quit dancing since apparently it clashed with her cadets or it was simply to get away from me. I hate this.