storylines we need more of

'coffees shops'

'bad girl good boy'

'I accidentally spilled up slushie on you at the state fair here let me win you a big stuffed bear to make up for it'

'why are you talking to me I've never met you before and it's 3 a.m. how high are you no not your height'

'hogwarts'

'hogwarts'

'hOGWARTS'

'hogwarts'

''HOGWARTS'

'we're competing for this solo in our school's honor band why are you even trying you can't even hit a high F I can trumpet much better then you'

'new kid accidentally drove their car through the front door of the school'

'I think my sister's dating your cousin'

'met at a rally against Donald trump'

'run the ballpit at some pizzeria together every night'

'shadowhunters'

'you're my taxi driver and tHAT IS THE FIFTH TIME YOUVE DRIVEN STRAIGHT PAST MY HOUSE'

'princesses'

'why are you just standing there he said boys on that side girls on the other what do you mean you're agender what's agender'

'was the barber giving the transboy his haircut to make him look more manly'

'youtubers'

'singer and actor/actress'

'I'm at my high school graduation and you're my co-valedictorian an you were majorly introverted throughout your entire high school years like you had zero communication with any one and now as your speech you're saying you only really liked one person in the school so you're pointing at everyone and saying 'fuck you' and you're getting closer to me and god you're pointing at me now and you say 'fuck me' before continuing your speech and finishing it by screaming what college you were going to and running off stage now it's my turn to make a speech and the first thing I say is where I'm going to college and surprise bitch we're going to Harvard together'

'hogwarts'