Did It for you

*** Dwayne in the picture***

I woke up at 2:30 on a Saturday . I can't wake up at like 12 or 1 because I'll be mad as fuck all day. Rubbing my face to get the sleep out my eyes, I started to remember last night and got mad instantly, due to her almost giving me blue balls. I sat up on my elbows to see if Indy was still here and she wasn't.

"I see the red in your face, my bad, I was late, I was getting dough
Got red in my drank, got hollows and K, he hit you hoe
Look at my tool, bitch step on my shoes, he wrenchin' hoe
She looking at me, don't talk to Chief Keef, he billing hoes
She know we bang bros, she act like she don't, we blitzin' hoes
Is it Halloween? or it's just Keef, he tricking hoe
She look at my chest, she look at my wrist, she feeling on me
Step out of the car, they like look at his shoes, we gettin' those
I'm done gettin' money, until tomorrow, I'm getting old "

I picked up my phone from the side of the bed as my ringtone played In your face by Chief Keef . His album Finally Rolling 2 was lit as fuck.

"Speak " My voice was raspy and I was still tired.

" What time you pull in today, Snake "
Snake is my street name. The only people that I let know my real name is family, but if I hear a nigga in the streets say my government name,I'm blowing they shit off and fucking they girl.

"Ina min' " Hearing my southern talk come out.

Most people in Detroit came or half of they family was from the south. Either Alabama , Kentucky , or Atlanta. I was born and raised from Detroit , but everyone started to gain an accent. It wasn't strong but you can tell if I got country and hood in me.

"Hurry up nigga, I heard Cali cartel wanted to have a meeting with you in the office. I think we having a special ass shipment ."

" Alright , Bug " I hung up. About to hop in the shower.

Bug was my nigga. We been through a lot of shit since I moved out here with Ghost. We was put on jobs together almost all the time. He was straight from Atlanta. He was 17 , 6'0, and brown skin with a few tattoos. All the bitches in Atlanta wanted us, to be honest.

I washed up in the shower for a good 40 minutes and went to do the rest of my hygiene to get dress. I wore my olive green Nike Air Foamposites One PRM, Bleached Ernest Rock Revival with tan trim on the logo and stitches , black gucci belt , olive green polo shirt , and my square earrings.

Leaving out the door of my room, walking passed Indy room. She left her door wide will she sat in her pink desk chair with her back facing me.

"You need yo hair done bad as fuck. " I aughed

"Shut the fuck up ,Wayne." she hissed

"Just stating my opinion." I said in defense throwing my hands up.

"My bun is cute so hush" She turned around and I saw her beautiful light skin face. I lows only had heart eyes Indy, but her being my bosses daughter it's gone take a hella courage and bravery to get him to know.

"Don't talk about me punk "

"I'm about to head out, I'll be back later to take you somewhere " Right after I said that she jumped up and ran to dresser grabbing her jeans.