Family Love

** Indionna in the pictures **

My life wasn't ideal for any 18 year old boy. Being 6'3, and the only man of the house meant I did all the work. I grew up in a house without a father because there was a drive by  on 7 mile and Dequindre in Detroit, when I was 8 years old. I watched him get shot.

It still breaks me down day to day ,but I just use it as a way to fight and find those niggas that did it. My mother stays with her sugar daddy. After daddy died everything changed about her. She didn't want us anymore.

I was a upcoming drug lord of a gang. I met the leader when I was 10. I robbed the candy store and almost got away with it. The men that owned the store had his gun pointed at me when I was running out the door. He told me to stop then hit me with the butt of the gun leaving me on the ground holding my face and the drug lord that I looked up too was in his black matte Escalade.

He shot the owner before he could shoot me. Mann, he know so much about me it's crazy. I gave all the details of my life. Told him about my sisters too and how our mother had trouble with money and she was never home. I was lowkey happy at the time but still shook from the bullet noise. His gang was called Blood Money D. Needless to say I was lacking a father figure in the house, or any kind of figure that would teach me to be a man because I sure as hell knew I wasn't. Ghost was the name of the drug lord that saved me. No one know his real name or even spoke about him. Ghost took me and my sisters in his guest mansion while our mother stayed in Detroit being dumb to a nigga that didn't love her. Also, with his daughter staying in it too. That's when I became his only son to him.

Even though he took us in with all this rich shit in Atlanta. I still make sure I'm the man of the house by make sure we were all safe, and setting rules. However my loving sisters didn't feel the same way, they didn't like that I told them about everything that's happening. They end up growing to understand that we have a big opportunity to be safe and not have trouble with money and fulfill any wish they needed of me at the time.

I stood in front of the door of our brown bricked 2 story guest mansion, my eyes scanning the place as if checking for heat signs to give me hints on where the girls were at. They told me they was going to Six flags but I didn't know what time,

" ASH!?"

" THEY ALL LEFT!" A firm female voice yelled back and sound nothing like my sisters.

I knew who it already was yelling back too. I ran up the stairs skipping two steps each to her room.

To the right was a narrow hallway that led to her room in the far back of the 2nd floor. There was another girl in the bed with her on her phone, there was Indy big head ass watching Tv. The girl she was with seem cute, if she get out that damn phone.

"Why she here?" I said twisting my face up.

"Cause I was invited over dumb ass. "

" Don't get smart foreal bruh. Yo' short ass will get dropped."

"Do something then. " Indy stood up from under the cover. I noticed she had on some short short ass Nike shorts and a sports bra. That showed her waist, light skinned legs, and  B- cup breast. Even thought she got a sexy ass body she fucking annoys me to death.

"Get down from the bed then."

"No, I'll fight you up here "

"Yeah cause you short as fuck." I said walking slowing to her bed holding my pants up.

"You know what," she said as she climbed from the bed, "Let's go fight or wrestle in the basement on the work out mats."