{Chapter 3: The Dinner}

Start from the beginning

"Wait a second she is still my sister, so I will not let you talk about her that way only I can call her that"

"Oh such sisterly love you have for her" Dylan spoke for the first time

"EXCUSE ME!" I walked up to where he was sitting

"Well you heard me, I didn't stutter"

"You are such and egoistic jerk"

"SAYS THE GIRL WHO WANTED TO SELL HER SISTER!" he stood up

"Yeah that is because I will never marry an animal like you!"

"SHUT UP!" *Slap*

"You slapped me" I whispered grabbing my cheek, I turned to my dad "he slapped me and you are not going to do anything about it!"

"Well you clearly made him mad... so no" my father said. Did my dad seriously just ignore that slap like it never happened? I turned to my mother with watery eyes and she just looked down. I was not about to cry in front of everyone so I just looked up to the ceiling to suck my tear back.

"Anyways back to the wedding, I and your mother have already started planning it. So all you have to do is just chose your bridesmaids and get fitted for the dresses as soon as possible" Mrs. Stewart said, she handed me the binder so I could look at all the things they had planned out. They sure as hell where going all out on this façade.

"Okay so basically, I am done here right... you and my mother will prepare everything for the wedding and I just have to show up"

"Technically yes, you do"

"But one more thing we have to go over the arrangement clauses" Mr. Stewart said

"Okay what are they, no one is supposed to know about this façade and I will not cheat on your son right"

"Yeah kind of like that, you guys are to be married for five years after that you may get a divorced" he said

Relief washed over me, so I just needed to be married to this jerk for five years and then I could have my freedom back. So I guess the world was not out to get me after all.

"... and you are to have one child"

"WHAT!!!" I yelled "You want me to actually fulfill my spouse duties!?"

"Yes, the point of this arrangement is to unite both law firms thus you need to give us a grandchild to make sure this deal will be sealed after the divorce. Because your child will inherit the firm" he finished

"Okay, so we are done here right"

"right"

I needed to get out of this house I needed to think of how my life was going to change. I turned to my parents

"I am going to my room now if you need anything you know where to find me" I said while walking back to my room. Once I got to my room I checked my phone it had 3 missed calls and 5 txt they were all from Jenny. She wanted me to go to a party with her. I was about to txt her to say no but my life was going to be ruined in about two weeks. Why not have some fun. Before my life is destroyed right? I decided to call her.

"Hello" she screamed through the loud music

"Hey Jenny, its Kyra...where the hell is this party at?" I yelled in the speaker hopefully she could hear me

"Hey girl, it's at Jake's house... come over, everyone is asking about you"

"Okay let me get ready and see ya in a few"

"Okay... hey wait where you able to solve your parental issues?"

"I will tell you all about it in a little bit"

"Okay see ya girl"

I decided to where some jeans and a red tank top on top of a white with a hoodie. I put on some black flats because seriously when I go to a party I go to dance not to show off my shoes. I walked down to the kitchen and I could see that the Stewarts where still here. I graved my keys and went into the living room.

"I am going out, don't wait up" I told my parents while walking out

"Wait, where is this party at?" my dad said. Gosh he knew me so good.

"It's at Jake's house and I am going with Jenny, I am not drinking but if I do I will call you okay bye"

"I think it would be a great idea if you went with Dylan, so you guys can get to know each other a little better"

"urgh fine do you want to go?" I asked Dylan (please please say no please)

"Sure"

"Okay great you don't want to go buh-by... wait you said yes"

"Yeah I think that is what I said"

"Okay fine let's go"

"Let's go"

We walked out to the drive way and I was getting in the car when he stopped by his parents car. He took off his jacket and undid his tie so it would lie loosely and undid the three first buttons of his shirt. He walked back to my car and got in. We then started heading to the party in dead silence. What a fun night *not* my life just went from worse to worser.