Hiding

Samuel

" Father, father the trucks are coming, the trucks are coming" Alessa screamed and she was right i squinted to see big trucks turn into the demolished town supporting a big black swastika's on their side's "Everyone hide !!" shouted my father and so i ran, me and my sister Alessa to one of the few houses still standing. We didn't own it but everyone else moved to the country or the smaller towns as the bombers came or as more of us Jews moved into the city. As we entered the house we didn't run for the stairs but for the floor we pulled back the carpet to reveal the secret tunnels under the home "Samuel help Alessa down and don't forget to cover it up" I helped Alessa down and jumped down myself i put the wooden hatch back into place as mother put the carpet over the hidden door just in time before ..... BANG another of our kind shot dead in the street to make an example of our weakness and the strength of the Nazis"

Ely

"Mother, Mother the trucks are coming you must get up" Ely's mother was spiraled at the side of the road to weak to move, to ill to even stand "leave me my child for my time is up, leave me before the Nazis get you i could not think of what the might do to you" said his mother although he could not hear her sweet tone her read her words as they danced of her pale lips. he tyred to move her but he was not strong enough. she placed a thin shaky hand on his cheek kissed him on the forehead and then the truck came the driver didn't even ask he just drew his gun and fired. Ely didn't hear the shot but he saw the blood, the blood of his mother witch runs in his veins and now pooled on the dusty road.