He leans down and kisses my mark, causing me to moan out again.

"I'm going to naughty things to your sexy little body." He whispers huskily and I moan.

"Please." I whimper and he is quick to pleasure me with his magical hands and mouth.

****

I roll onto Liam and look down at him, "I'm hungry, baby."

"You're my hungry baby then. What do you want to eat?" He asks.

"Food." I answer and he groans.

"I'm hungry but not for food." He whispers huskily sending a shiver down my spine.

"We've done it ten times already and I've only been here an hour." I giggle and he rests his hands on my butt.

"I'm not seeing the problem." He says huskily and I giggle before leaning down to his ear.

I nibble on it before whispering, "If you give me some food then I'll let you do it as many times as you want afterwards."

He flips us over and grins down at me, "Promise?"

"Promise." I answer and he smiles before pecking my lips and getting off me.

He pulls on his jeans before chucking his top at me. I slip it over my head before standing up on the bed. He pulls me to him and kisses my clit making me moan and fall to my knees. He smirks before turning around. I stand up again and climb onto his back before kissing his neck.

"Do you need panties on?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Nope your shirt covers everything." I answer and he chuckles before starting to leave the room.

He grabs the bottom of his top and makes sure it's securely covering my ass before resting his hands there. I giggle and kiss his neck before resting my head on his shoulder.

When he gets down to the kitchen he sits me down on a stool before walking to the fridge. He searches around before pulling out some pasta salad.

"Is this ok?" He asks and I nod. He heats it up before sliding it in front of me with a fork.

"Thank you." I say before picking up the fork and starting to eat at it.

He stands behind me and wraps his arms around my waist as I eat away at my dinner. He rests his head on my shoulder and smiles lightly.

"You really are eager, aren't you?" I ask with a giggle.

"I just love you and your sexy little body." He answers before kissing my mark. I haven't marked him yet but he said to wait until we are married or it would be harder to resist.

"I can tell." I reply with another giggle.

I finish my pasta and he quickly places the container in the sink before scooping me up and running to his room. I giggle as he shuts the door with his foot then locks it with his mind. He chucks me on the bed before jumping onto me and pleasuring me for the rest of the night.

****

I wake up wrapped in Liam's arms and I smile before kissing his chest lightly. He growls and I kiss his chest again.

"I suggest you stop unless you want me to do naughty things to you all over again." He says huskily and I giggle before looking up him.

"I have work so you'll have to wait until tonight." I comment and he grumbles.

"I'm so glad it's Friday." He says and I smile.

"Yea, you can have me all weekend." I replies and he smiles.

"Yummy." He says before sliding down the bed. I feel him kiss down my stomach and I arch my back. He goes to kiss my sex but I grab his head.

"I have work." I state and he groans before crawling back up my body.

"Fine." He grumbles before kissing my mark and rolling off me.

I sit up and stretch before leaning down and pecking his lips softly then I jump out of bed.

I take a quick shower before changing into red lace bra and panties, black dress pants, a red short sleeved blouse, suit jacket and black pumps. I walk out of the wardrobe and Liam smiles at me before hugging me.

"Have a good day at work." He says and I nod.

"Have a good day in general." I reply and he chuckles.

"Dad said headaches are just from stress and to see him tonight so he can do something about it." He says and I nod again.

"Alright then. I'll see you later, I love you." I reply and he pecks my lips.

"I love you too, sexy."

I giggle before teleporting to my room at Jace's. I spray my perfume on me before grabbing my work bag and coat.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen were a smiling Jace stood drinking his coffee.

"Good night?" I ask with a smirk.

"Yes, thank you. We really hit it off actually, she's coming over again tonight." He answers and I smile.

"Well, I'm glad. I'm going to Liam's this weekend but just call me if you need me. I'll come home tonight to grab a bag then I'll leave." I reply and he nods.

"Alright then. I'll see you before you leave then." He says and I nod.

"You will. Have a good day, daddy." I reply before kissing his cheek and leaving the house.

I hop in my car and drive to work ready to start the day.