Chapter 5 *BJ's Chapter*

"You know what that's alright." Moms said as she exited the kitchen..

I followed behind her into the den. "All I'm saying is if I wash the dishes I should be rewarded."

"Your reward is you being able to live here freely." She sassed.

I sigh and stare at her. "Why you take me through the dramatics ma?"

"Boy..." She waves me off. "When I get back home tonight my house better be cleaned how I like it."

She grabs her keys and heads for the front door with her purse dangling over her shoulder. I follow behind her towards the door. "When you coming back?" I ask.

"When where I'm going closes." She replies, smartly.

"Well. Where you going?"

"To my destination." She smiles and walks out.

I slam the door behind her and lock it. She plays too much at times. Her bum ass. I jump the stairs to go to the bathroom. I grab my toothbrush, spread the paste, so I can brush for the second time today. I put some water on it, and begin to clean my teeth again.

My phone starts to sound off, so I walk out of the bathroom into my room, grabbing it off of the TV. I look at the caller I.D as I lean down to spit out the paste. I wipe my mouth and answer the phone.

"Talk to me.

"Where you at bro?" Dino's voice shouted from his end.

"I'm at home like always dude. Why what's up."

"Put on some clothes, and walk somewhere with me."

"Where?" I ask.

"You gone come with me?"

I chuckle out loud. "You want me to say yeah and I don't know where we going?"

"Exactly what I want you to do." He says.

"Alright dude." I shake my head. "Where you at?"

"I'm getting off of the bus now. I should be at your crib in ten."

"Bet."

I hang up the phone and turn on the shower. I hate to take showers, and go back outside. I didn't take a shower last night because work had me drained. I strip out of my clothes and walk to my room naked. I grab my towel, and head back down the hall to the bathroom. I leave the door open since ain't nobody home. Before I get in I look in the mirror, and notice a black head on my chin.

"This shit gotta go." I say, sitting my towel down, and leaning into the mirror.

I squint my eyes so I can focus on the pesky pimple. I bring together both of my index fingers, and squeezing onto the head.

"Ssss ah fuck." I shake my head and put my hands down. This shit ain't gonna be dealt with today. I open up the cabinet behind the mirror, and grab a small circular band-aid. I place it onto the bump, and pout my bottom lip at my my smooth skin being defiled by acne.

I place my hand into the shower, and turn on the water. It gradually gets hot over time, and I step in. I jump at first from the hot water beating on my skin, but after a while it became a subtle feeling. It was time to bathe up, and not waste anymore time before Dino started to ring the doorbell.

-----

After I rinsed all the soap off of me I got out. I hate that I get on hard when I rub the rag over my dick. I had to hurry up and end that shower quick. I went into my room, and placed on some clean underwear. I lotioned up, and then got dressed. It wasn't nothing to flashy, just a simple plain white t-shirt, and some blue jeans.