Cain and Abel

Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, and he said," I have acquired a man from the Lord."

2 Then she bore again, this time his brother Abel. Now Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground."

3 And in the process of time it came to pass that Cain brought an offering of the fruit of the ground to the Lord.

4 Abel also brought of the firstborn of his flock and of their fat. And the Lord respected Abel and his offering,

5 But He did not respect Cain and his offering. And Cain was very angry, and his countenance fell.

6 So the Lord said to Cain," why are you.angry?" And why has your countenance fallen?

7 " if you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin lies at the door. And its desire is for you, but you should rule over it."

8 Now Cain talked Abel his brother; and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother and killed him.

9 Then the Lord God said to Cain, "where is Abel your brother?" I do not know. Am I my brothers keeper?"

10 And He said, " what have you done?"
The voice of your brother's blood cries out to me from the ground.

11 so now, you are cursed from the earth, which has opened its mouth to received your brother's blood from your hand.

12 " when you till the ground, it shall no longer yield it strength to you. A fugitive and a vagabond you shall be on the earth."

13 And Cain said to the Lord, " My punishment is greater than I can bear! "

14 " surely you have driven me out this day from the face of the ground; I shall be hidden from your face;

15 And the Lord God said to him, " therefore, whoever kills Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold." And the Lord God set a mark on Cain, lest anyone finding him should kill him.

Genesis 4:23, 24
Then Lamech said to his wives:
"Adah and zillah, hear my voice; wives of Lamech, listen to my speech! For I have killed a man for wounding me, even for a young man for hurting me.
If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, then Lamech seventy-sevenfold."

Genesis 5:28
Lamech lived one hundred and eighty-two years, and had a son.

Genesis 5:29
And he called his name Noah, saying," this one will comfort us concerning our work and the toil of our hands, because of the ground which the Lord has cursed."

What's my purpose of rewriting this story?

Simply lang; just to remind us the character of the cast..
Kadalasan kasi satin hindi natin Alam kung bakit yung kapitbahay natin ay subrang blessed, habang tayo ay parang napabayaan ng Dios..kahit hindi naman.
Take a look nalang sa character ni Abel at Cain..
Then try to compare yourself to them, siguro naman may makukuha kang idea kung bakit ganyan yung stado ng buhay mo..
Then pray to God ,anong dapat mong gawin, try to ask him na gabayan ka sa landas na tinatahak mo..
Decide with the guidance of God, lahat tayo makasalanan..
but believe me or not if you try to ask him for forgiveness he'll do it,
Just accept the circumstances kasi lahat ng pagkakamali natin may kapalit...Pero its just one way of telling us to come back, Para tayo ay magbalik loob sa kanya..

Dahil ang tao hanggat hindi
maparusahan ay walang matutunan..

God bless everyone...
wala man ako sa pwesto Para kayo ay sumunod sa mga sinusulat ko
Just let me ask for something;
Try to reach out His words everyday...
Read his words with the presence of the Lord..
And you'll be blessed
Until you understand why
He created you...
I mean his great purpose for your life...
Hanggat hindi ka naniniwala na may Dios,
Hindi mo mahahanap Ang iyong sarili..
God bless...