Part Five: The Busy Day

Dan yawns and stretches. He rolls over to see Phil laying there on his side, facing away from him. Dan wraps his hands around Phil's waist, and pecks little kisses all over Phil's face and neck, slowly waking the older boy up.

         "Morning sweetheart." Dan said to Phil, tracing circles on his cheek with his free hand.

          "Morning baby." Phil replied, rolling over and kissing Dan passionately.

          When the two boys broke apart, Dan got lost in Phil's eyes. The soft, light blue that he was falling for, over and over again.

          "I love you so much Phil. I wish I could just lay here with you forever, but we have so much to do today. We better go eat something. What do you want, love?" Dan smiled down at the older boy.

          "I think cereal is okay. After all, we need to get started, to little time, so much to do." Phil replied. As much as he was craving eggs and bacon, he figured that it would be easier on Dan to just have cereal this morning.

          "Okay, sounds good. I'm gonna go and pour us some. Hurry down, okay?" Dan questioned, waiting for a response.

          "Okay." Phil replied. "I promise I won't fall back asleep like last time. I can't sleep away all of our work.

          "It's good that you have finally figured that out." Dan laughed. He got up out of the bed after pecking Phil on the forehead one last time. He then put on a robe, and walked out of the room.

          Phil just laid there, thinking about the events of the night before. Why had Skye called him a fag? It was uncalled for. He loved Dan, and she should have respected that. Phil groaned as he figured he might as well get up. He rolled out of bed, put on his new pikachu robe, and walked to the kitchen as slow as humanly possible. He was greeted by Dan sitting at the table, filling two bowls of cereal.

          "So, what's the plan for today?" Phil asked, wanting to go back to the bedroom and cuddle with Dan some more.

         "First, we have to check on the gaming video we posted yesterday, then we have to go to PJ's to film and edit a Fantastic Foursome video, and then we are coming back here and watching a movie, because we don't have enough date nights." Dan said, smirking.

        "Looking forward to it." Phil said. "Well, we better check on the video."

         "Yeah, I will go get my laptop." Dan replied.