Part Four: The Text War

Phil threw his phone on the bed in frustration. Angry tears filled his eyes. Skye had been texting him for the last hour, telling him to leave Dan and be with her. Phil couldn't take it anymore. He picked up his phone, and decided to send one more message

P: Okay Skye, I am done with you. I wish I never told you. Our friendship is over. Goodbye.

S: FINE! GO AHEAD AND DATE DAN YOU FAG!

          Phil turned of his phone, and threw it into the drawer next to his bed. He promised Dan he would be in the room soon, but he needed a minute. He didn't know what to do. He definitely couldn't tell Dan what had happened. Out of nowhere, the tears began to fall. He sat on the bed and cried for ten minutes. He then remembered his promise to Dan, and wiped the wetness off his face. 

          Phil stood up, and walked out of his room, turning off the light behind him. He then walked to Dan's room, and was greeted by Dan's quiet snoring. Phil smiled, walking over and tucking Dan in, and then turning off the lights. Phil hopped in bed next to Dan, and looked at the clock, which read 11: 46. Phil snuggled into Dan's neck, playing with his hair and wrapping his arms around Dan's waist.

          "Goodnight baby. I don't care what Skye has to say. I love you forever and always." Phil whispered, before drifting off to sleep, with Dan in his arms.