Part One: The Promise

"Hey Phil, can I talk to you?" Dan walked up to Phil, who was sitting in front of his computer, editing the new video.

"Yeah, what's up?" Phil replied, turning around and yawning.

Dan could feel the butterflies in his stomach. He didn't know how Phil would react, but he knew that he had to do this. His feelings had been eating away at him for weeks, months, years. He just couldn't take it anymore. Phil was his best friend, but Dan wanted more than that. He wanted to love Phil, to be loved by Phil. He wanted to be able to press his soft lips to Phil's, he wanted to cuddle Phil, he wanted be with Phil for the rest of his life.

"Phil, I don't know what happens now... I.... I just have to say this." Dan gulped and took a shaky breath before grabbing Phil's hand. "I have known you for a long time, and you are my best friend. I don't want to mess this up but Phil.... I think... no I know... I'm in love with you... and I always have been. There is no one else I would rather be with." Dan could feel his pooling tears spill over.

Phil pulled his hand out of Dan's and gave him a shocked look. Dan knew Phil didn't feel the same, how could he have been so stupid? He closed his eyes and lowered his head in shame. He then slowly felt one of Phil's hands wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer, and the other lifting his chin up.

Dan opened his eyes, and Phil's lips slowly inched toward Dan's, and right before they met, Phil whispered in Dan's ear, "I have always loved you, Dan."

The kiss was slow and passionate. It lasted about ten seconds and was total and utter bliss for both of the boys.

"Wow, I have been waiting forever to do that." Dan said.

"Me too. I love you so much Dan. Promise me you will never let me go, no matter what."

"I swear Phil. I will never let you go, I promise. Words can't even describe how much I love you."