"You're not old, dad. Have a think about it and try to have a good day, ok?"

"All right, have fun at work." 

I kiss his cheek before waving and leaving the house. I hop in my car before driving to work.

I park in my usual spot before getting out and locking the car. I walk up to the office and go to my desk. I place my stuff to the side before going to Mr King's office. I knock before walking in.

"Morning, sir." I greet and he looks up at me with a smile.

"Good morning, Miss Woods. Ok, personal question, I have this friend of my mum's and she's 42 and apparently looking for a decent guy to settle down with. My mum is bugging me about it and I don't know what to do." He says and I smirk.

"I have the perfect idea. Can I have her name, a photo and her contact details?" I ask and he raises his eyebrow.

"Sure but why?" He asks.

"I was talking to Jace this morning and he was complaining about being alone in the house when I move out so I suggested him finding someone to keep him company." I explain and understanding crosses his face.

"You wanna set the two up on a date?" He asks and I nod.

"Alright I'll email everything to you." He says and I nod before going out to my desk.

I sit down and get out the appointment diary before starting to make the call regarding up coming appointments.

****

I am currently sitting drinking a lovely hot chocolate while looking over the info Nate sent me about his mum's friend. Diana Little, red curly hair, green eyes, pale-ish skin, 5'2 and fit. She's a bubbly person and has lots of energy for a 42 year old, loves guys with muscles, wants a guy who will take care of her and listen to her but will let her look after him in return, doesn't like being controlled and she's a very cuddly person. I have a feeling Jace and Diana will get along very well.

The elevator dings and I hear two sets of heals clicking towards me. I straighten up and minimise the tab before looking up to see Diana and Olivia.

"Hello dear, this is my friend Diana and we were wondering if we could talk to Nate?" Olivia greets and I nod before standing up and straightening out my skirt.

"Follow me ladies." I say before going to Mr King's office.

I knock on the door before opening it. Mr King looks up and raises an eyebrow but sighs when Olivia and Diana walk in behind me.

"They are here to see you, sir." I state before turning to leave.

"Stay, Miss Woods." He demands and I sigh before turning around to face them all with a smile.

"Nate, that was so rude, she's just doing her job and she was enjoying a well earned break before. You go back to your desk dear, I'll deal with Mr Grumpy." Olivia scolds but turns soft when she turns to me.

"Mum, Miss Woods is my employee not yours." Mr King states and Olivia glares at him.

"It's fine, Mrs King, I'll stay." I say gently and she frowns but nods.

"You are still allowed to call me Olivia when you are working, dear." She states and I nod with a smile.

"Of course." I reply and she smiles at me.

She turns back to Mr King and puts her hands on her hips, "You said you were going to sort out the situation with Diana." 

"I'm working on it, Olivia, it's fine." I say and she looks at me.