Chapter 3 ~ The kiss

Mitch's POV
"I love you" I said to Scott. I can't believe it, I finally told him. I start to tear up. He turns over, saying,"I..." Next thing I knew, he was having a seizure. In shock, I quickly called a nurse and they rolled him out of the room. I sit back down, watching them take him away. I start balling my eyes out, not caring if anyone heard me. A doctor came in, and put his hand on my shoulder. I look up. "I'm so sorry this happened" he says. "Will he be okay?" I ask. "Yes, we stitched up his cuts and bandaged them up-" he started. "Wait.. Did he swallow pills?!" I start to hyperventilate. The doctor calms me down and adds," he did overdose, we pumped his chest multiple times and now he should be okay.""What about the seizures? Will they repeat?" I ask. "No, I don't know why he is having one now..." I start crying again. "Don't worry! He will be fine, it was probably from.. Well, I don't need to get into details" he says. I nod and he gives me a hug. "Go home," he says, "go get some sleep." I nod again and leave. Once I get home, Wyatt greets me, but also looking for Scott. I close the door and drop to the floor. He comes over and I start petting him. My vision starts to get blurry from tears as I get up. I walk to the bathroom and cleaned up the mess. I picked up the razor, cleaned it, and sat on the edge of the tub. With the razor in my hand, I look over to my wrist, untouched. I take my hand and bring it over. "One..."
Scott's POV
The seizure finally stopped and I was back in my room. Mitch wasn't there. I start panicking because I wanted him to be with me. I wanted to tell him that I loved him too. He doesn't love you, he's just trying to get you on your good side. He hates you. A few minutes later, the doctor comes in. I stop panicking and ask,
"where's Mitch? I need him, now!" He realizes that I start panicking again and calms me down. "I sent him home to get some rest" he says firmly. I look down and nod sadly. He follows with," I need to tell you some information about your incident. We stitched up your cuts and bandaged them. Mitch will make sure that you don't do it again. And with your overdose, go easy for the next couple of days. I suggest going to therapy or treatment, but you don't have to. I'm going to get your prescription, and you can head out tomorrow."
I nod and then he leaves. Mitch doesn't want you back home. Just overdose again, no one will care. I lie down and go to sleep, thinking about Mitch.
--Next Day--
I wake up with Mitch by my side again. He wasn't crying though. Once he noticed, he said, "Good morning handsome." I smiled and said, "good morning beautiful." He looks down. I reach for his chin and push his face to look at mine. "I love you too," I say. He starts crying and comes in for a hug. After a few minutes, I push him back and leaned in. I closed my eyes. What makes you think he'll kiss you? All of a sudden, I feel his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync, until we both stopped for air. We both chuckled. Then the doctor came in, gave me my prescription and we were on our way home.
Mitch's POV
We kissed. It felt so amazing, I've been wanting to do that for years. Wait, what about my scars... Should I tell him? Ugh, I can't believe i did it though, I was just upset about the incident. I guess it went to my head. Scott collects the prescription and we leave the hospital. We get into the car, me in the drivers seat. It was silent. Once we started getting on the highway, Scott says, "so... Did u see my scars?" Sigh. "Yes, I did," I confessed. "Look, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to put you through that-" I interrupted him saying," It's ok Scott, as long as you're not dead, I'll have a reason to live.." Shoot. "Wait, what?" He asked. "Nothing. So, can't wait to see Wyatt?" I say, changing the subject. "Oh my god YES" he says, happily. Phew. He should never know.
------------------------
Hey guys. So I bet your confused about Mitch doing that. Well, I decided to change it up a bit. And make it seem like Mitch is depressed too. Sorry if this is so sad, but you'll see what happens to Scott. Love ya'll, stay fcute!!! <3