Before the Surprise

Hello my name is Aphmau and this is how it all began...............

"Hello mom, Aphmau said.

"Oh, honey, I want to talk to you after school about something so just make sure you have fun with your friends and say goodbye to them," her mother said.

"But why," I questioned.

"I'll tell you later"

                              ♤♡♢

Aphmau POV

WELL, that was really weird. Oh well I'll have to listen to her I'm sure it'll be exciting. I can't wait to here the surprise!" she exclaimed.

After about a hour of walking to school I spotted Polly and Laila.

"Hey guys. My mom has this weird surprise she's going to tell me, and she said to have as much fun as you can and to say your goodbyes. Isn't that weird?" I asked.

"Omi (Oh my Irene)," Polly yelled, "are you moving!"

I just replied with "I don't think so. But that will be horrible."

Aphmau POV

Am I really moving just like Polly said? Probably not, but there's still a slim chance that could happen.

Hey guys my name is Cupcakes (not my real name though) and I'm a 5th grader . This is the first book I've ever written. I take my time on writing these stories with paragraphing, grammar, spelling and etc: so I hope you like it.By the way I am a fan of Aphmau and I really only check spelling, grammar, and paragraphing because of just in case someone from my school reads this. Anyway bye :)

P.S. This is me from the future and my writing is horrible. Just did some major editing and this chapter is only about 200 words long. That's definitely going to change in the next chapters.