Chapter 27

Grace’s POV;

After cleaning up the kitchen after our bubble fight and doing the dishes we went outside for a walk around town in the snow. I loved having a white Christmas and being together with Harry. As we were walking through town we ran into some of his old friends whom we also met in London a few weeks ago and we ended up going to a pub to get some drinks. After a few drinks and lots of fun we walked back home and it was snowing again. We just walked home quietly holding hands and neither of us said anything and just cherished this moment of peace. As we came home Harry’s grandparents were already in bed. ‘Want some tea before bed?’ Harry asked me and I nodded. I sat down at the kitchen table as he started the boiler to heat the water. He then came up behind me and leaned over me and put his arms around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. ‘I really love you, you know? I couldn’t imagine being with anyone else but you’ he said and I nodded, ‘I love you too.’ Then the boiler made this noise suggesting it was done and Harry poored us both some tea and sat down across from me and he smiled cheekily. ‘What are you up to?!’ I asked him and he just laughed at me. When I was done with my tea Harry got up, lifted me up and carried me upstairs. He threw our bedroom door open, stepped us through and then closed it with his leg. He threw me on the bed and started kissing me passionately, he then looked at me questioning and I nodded. He then started kissing me again and we took eachothers clothes of and ended up having sex for the first time. Harry was very gentle and it was amazing, I was very happy he was my first.