Chapter 21

Harry’s POV;

The next day I was packing the car with her stuff while she said goodbye to her parents. As she hugged her dad he winked at me and gave me a thumbs up; ‘Take good care of this one’ he said to me and he gave me a hand. Before Grace came home yesterday I already talked to her parents about the offer I was able to give her and they were excited for her. I didn’t have to ask them, they said that but I felt like I had to, I mean, I was going to take their daughter all around the world with me for 8 months and she’d drop out of school for it. We got into the car and drove of, starting our road trip back to England. Grace drove the first part till Calais in France where we’d get on the boat to pass the sea and I’d drive in England as she hadn’t driven there before and we drive on the other side of the road then they did. During the trip we just talked, joked around, laughed a lot and listened to music both belting along with it. It was so much fun, this idea was really great and good for us, we needed this. The camera crew wanted to get some shots of us in the car so one of them was in the back seat for about an hour but the rest of the trip they just drove behind us in a different car and only filming us during our stops. When we arrived in England I noticed Grace getting nervous, it was only a 2 hour drive left before she’d meet my family.