Stalker

"Jacob?!" I shout to him as he runs out the door. "What's wrong!? You know you can speak to me! I'm your mate" I shout trying to comfort him. "Amity. I want to tell you but I cant. You would hate me. What I did to the guy in the clearing, what I did to many rouges and. What I did to my own family..." Jacob said looking away. "I would never hate you!" I say grabbing his arm so he would not continue walking away. "Come back inside. We can discuss it inside" Jacob says looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"Start with the guy in the clearing," I say hoping I didn't sound demanding. "I broke his left leg and both arms. My wolf took over. I couldn't stop!" He said quickly defending himself. I grab his head and put it on my Chest in a comforting gesture. "He deserved what he got." I said sternly. "The rouges. I never gave them a chance to explain why they were in my territory. I killed them. Each and everyone of them. Even the kids. I have a reason to hate rouges though. They kidnapped my sister. I know she is still alive. We get a cry for help from her in our sleep which is the only way to communicate with family without anyone else knowing. I swore I would get her back. She has been gone for 4 years. We get random scents of unknown wolves but can never trace her down." He said again crying. "My family. More like my brother. I had to... Kill him... He turned on us all. Tried killing my mother. The rouges had kidnapped his mate. As you now know. Mates will go to any extent to get each other back. They made him try and kill my mother. I had to kill him." He said in full tears leaving wet tear drops all over my shirt. I couldn't think of anything To say. So I just sat there with him on my chest crying. Trying to comfort him.

I awoke the next morning to me laying on top of Jacob. I had no idea how we had got into this position but all I remembered was him explaining his life, crying and then falling asleep on me. I lied there. In his arms for a good half an hour before he woke up. He woke up with a smile and tear smears all over his face. Despite his night. He still awoke with a smile. "Baby? I'm cooking breakfast for you!" He shouted kissing my forehead as he rolled off the couch and nearly on top of me. He rolled just in time so I landed on him. It was one of those slow motion times. He looked into my eyes while I looked at his. He bit his lip and slowly leaned forward kissing me. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and being the sassy person I am. Denied it. He started getting upset and pouty while still kissing which made me giggle. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue in. We got into a hot steamy make out session until my I-phone 4 decided to ruin the moment with an unknown number calling. "Sorry, I'll be right back" I say sort of embarrassed.

(A-Amity)

(J-Jacob)

(U-unknown caller)

A- Hello this is Amity Ashton speaking how can I help you?

U- I know you but you don't know me. Little Amity. I have been watching you since you were at least 14. I see you have an alpha for a mate. What a shame it would be if some one *snap* snapped his neck.

A- *screams and runs out to Jacob seeing he is fine.*

J- Amity! What's wrong? Who is it!?

U- I suggest you do as I say or he will die. As will you. Now we wouldn't want that now would we? Now leave the room and tell your mate you heard screaming and thought it was him.

A- I-I'm alright. I heard screaming and thought it was you.

U- Good now leave.

A- *leaves room*

U- Good! Now your mate has something I want.

A- and what would that be?

U- You. Meet at the cinema down the road from your apartment WITH Jacob at 2pm tomorrow afternoon. I want him to see what it's like to lose the only thing you love. *hangs up*

I sit on the bed in shock. He just threatened my mate and my life. After an hour of silence I started wondering. Why did Jacob not hear that. I read that werewolves have enhanced senses and he didn't hear that conversation?!

As if right on queue Jacob walked in and lied down beside me. "Jacob? Don't werewolves usually have enhanced senses?" I asked straight out. He stiffened. "Yes, why?" He asked. "How did you not hear the conversation on the phone then?" I ask shaking. "I did." Was all he replied with. "Why are you not freaking out! How does he know me! Do you know him! Who is he! What does he want! Why does he want me!" I ask all at one. "I'm not freaking out because I am the best werewolf fighter in all of the US. He doesn't know you. He knows you because he is apart of your old pack. I know him. He is the alpha of the blue moon pack. He wants you, because I killed the rouge that happened to be his mate..." He said completely unfazed. "THIS IS SOMETHING TO BE FREAKING ABOUT!" I yell frustrated. "Chill, he can't hurt you. He won't hurt you." He says as his eyes darken. "What are we going to do!" I ask pacing back and forth. "Nothing. We are staying in. He can come to us if he wants revenge." He said as he locked every entry and exit. Well I guess this is war...

SO SORRY ONCE AGAIN GUYS! BUT KIK ME AT Angelsare1D and message me saying heyyo so I know it's a fellow wattpanda!!

Byye!

P.S don't forget my competition!!!