Vacation?

A/N: Well, im not to sure of continuing this story... I really don't know. I know I've got under 50 readers and I was jumping at 2 readers. But I don't know if you guys like these or not....

We drove for hours. No stoping. Nothing. We went through about three territories before I got curious. "What are rouges?" I ask softly. "Sorry, they are wolves who have entered another territory for unkown reason and or haven't asked for perrmision to enter" Jacob replied. "Well that makes me a rouge then?" I asked confused. "You see Amity, you were an unknown werewolf so it doesn't count, and how come you never knew?" Jacob asked hesitant. It was okay. Really simple to explain. Done it a million times before. "You don't have to tell me yet if you don't want to" Jacob quickly added. "No, its alright. You see when I was only 2 months my mother and father left me on the side of the road with nothing but a note saying 'Amelia, we loved you, we had to rid of you as they were coming for you, I hope one day you forgive us, Love Mama and Papa.' I never have understood what it means by they were after you? I also had a locket with my Mother and Fathers names on it as a sign to never forget." I said calmly. "Amelia? I thought it was Amity?" Jacob said with paininhis face. "My adoptive mother hated the name Amelia because her daughter had died of cancer when she was only 14. So she legally changes my name." I said. "Wait, why would your mum and dad leave ou on the side of the road if they actually cared!?" Jacob shouted with obvious anger. "Jacob, they were killed, there was blood on the letter they left so don't be angry." I said trying to calm him down. "You could've been abducted by crazy people, you could've been hurt!" he shouted louder. I went completely quiet. Not a word. My whole body went numb and I felt my face lose colour. "Amity, Amelia? Whatever, what happened in your childhood years?!" he asked noticing my change of mood. "Jacob its in the past." I replied trying to change topic. Jacob pulled the car over and leaned towards me. "Am?" he started but got stopped by me. "Amity" I said being used to it. "Ok Amity, we are not moving from here until I am told what happened." He said slowly. "Looks like we'll be here for a while!" I squeaked. "Please?!" he begged gripping my face lightly so I would look at his puppy face. "No." I said sternly and looked away knowing if I didn't i'd fall for it. "JACOB. NOT. NOT. F.F.FAIR!" I squeal as his hands wrap around my waist tickling me everywhere. "Oh so my beautiful Am, is a wee bit ticklish?" he says smiling. "YES. NOW. LET. LET GOO!" I shout laughing hysterically. "Not till you tell me" Jacob said going from silly to serious. "WILL YOU STSTOP?!" I shout again. "Depends if. if. I can get an. an answer!" Jacob said mimicking me. "FINE!" I shout giving up. "Where do I start?" I say as he started the car again. "Uh let's see, the start?" he said cutely. "Well you know about Amelias death, well when she was diagnosed, the whole family suffered, as you do, my adoptive mum went through depression and shut down completely. I was 5 when all this started. Amelia was 12. She had to teach me to fight for myself because she knew her mum would be out of the world for a while. She died 2 years later and I was coping bad. All sort of went and died down until I started recieving beating from my adoptive mother. I was 7. My "mom" got a new boyfriend as she had cheated on my "dad" who also use to beat me. From the age of 7 to 14 I took the beats and abuse. I ran away on my 14 birthday and moved in with some of my co-workers. I know young age to have a job. But I needed the money and they needed the employes. All that was good untili had turned 17. My boss started trying to use me as a sex slave and get me to do unmentionable things. I'd make up excuses like 'i can't its my time of the month, but I couldn't do that every week. So he tried again but this time put force into me and I kicked him where it counts and ran where I found you." I said with tears spilling my eyes. "What did your Adoptive mum do to you aswell as her asshole boyfriend and boss?" Jacob asked trying to be calm. "Mum used to physically and verbally abuse me. Her boyfriend did drugs so she caught on and started drugging me and it nearly killed me. My boss as I said, tried using my body and called me names." I said fully crying knowing I'd have to explain more sometime. "Names? Like what?" he asked looking at me. His eyes changed from his ice blue colour to a black in less than a second. Taken aback I answered, "Fat, Slut, Emo, just names. Not too hurtful but they still can hurt..." I said trying to end the conversation with No prevail. "What did you do?" he asked as his eyes went normal again. "I starved myself. Went anorexic and nothing cause I'm a virgin." I said noticing him relax at the word virgin. I purposely missed out the emo part. Id cut since about 12 years old and Yea... After that it was a silenced drive. Not a word was said. He would occasionly look at me and touch me making eletric shocks throughout my body. I ended crying myself to sleep. I had No one. Except Jacob.

A/N: sorry about the negative authors note but Yea:/ I love you guys:) I'm going through a lot right now and I'm doing the best I can. I'm not doing that vote thing anymore so next update, 1-3 days

xoxo

-Vote- if you are a llama

-comment- if you aren't a llama

-fan- because I need some smiles right now

xoxo