The deepest cut

I woke up to the car pulling into an intersection. I had a sticky face from the tears that I had shed last night. I'm really surprised as to how Jacob didn't pull me up to why I was crying. I read the big green sign coming up. California, he is taking me to California, where it all started, where I had ran from. He didn't know but it still hurts. It was a silenced drive the rest of the way. We arrived at the hotel and went to our room. We unpacked. The silence was killing me, had I said something wrong?

Jacobs P.O.V

I knew there was more to the story. I noticed her cry herself to sleep. It hurt me and I couldn't fix it. I WILL find out what happened, what she's done, and I WILL make them pay.

Amitys P.O.V

We unpacked and settled in all without a single word being said. "Jacob?" I asked needing to break the silence. "Yes Amity?" he replied. The way my name rolled off his tongue was amazing. "I noticed your eyes change last night, they went black? Why?" I asked. "I'll answer if you answer ome of my questions" Jacon replied. "Deal, but you o" I say agreeing. "My inner wolf wanted to rip out their hearts. The wolves eyes change according to moods, an example is, lust, love, threat and anger. They all go black." Jacob reploed calmly. "Ok, Thanks I was worried." I said truthfully. "My turn, when you said last night about the name calling, you said emo, and left out a reason. What did you do?" Jacob asked. I tensed knowing couldn't lie to him. "Um well, i-may-of-sort-of-kind-of-cut" I said rushing it. Once again his eyes went a jet black. "When did you start? Where did you cut? Why didn't you find help?!" He asked shaking. "I was 12 when i started. Arms, thighs and waist, and I did, it got addicting, every problem I have I turn to the blade." I said showing him my cuts. He pulled me into a hug, electricity shot through my body where our skin touched. He looked down at me and whispered 'dont ever do it again' before gently kissing my lips. We sat on the couch and discussed anything and everything. I'd learnt everything there is to know about werewolves, lycans and the moon godess. It soon became dinner. We hadn't bought any food So we had to go out. "Jacob, you know how a rouge is an uninvited wolve? Why are we here? Couldn't we get into trouble?" I asked quiclkly as I buckled my seatbelt. "My best friend is the Alpha of the Californian pack, also know as the Blood pack. I also called to ask permission to enter." he replied to my question. We arrived at a little grocery mart thing and bought enough food to last is a couple days. We went he and Jacob cooked. Wow,he can cook!? SCORE! We went to bed early as Jacob is going to take me sight seeimg tomorrow!

A/N: Sorry for the long wait and short chapter. I have major writers block! Ideas and feedback woupd be perfect! Ok thank you my lovey lollipops

Vote- for spongebob

Comment- for patrick

Fan- for the rock I just sat on!

LETS SEE WHO WINS!!!