Friday(ending)

"what the hell, tasha!wake up!" a familiar voice shouted and wake me up from my precious sleep, I opened my eyes and saw Ranz.

"it's almost 7:30 tasha!" he declare

"you're kidding me!" 

I run to the bathroom and took a quick bath.

"Ranz? can you please get my towel in my room? I ask. My mom is out and probably she's on my brother's recognition. I can hear Ranz footstep, he hand me my towel and I quickly just put it on.

"make it fast" he said, as I went out the bathroom and he didn't wait for my answer. I put my jeans and tee on and brush my hair quickly. I run downstairs and saw Ranz already in the door.

"Oh my gosh! we're late" I said putting my shgoes on.

"you think?" he giggle. He's not mad? he really don't like being late at any "appointment." We walk quickly (almost run, actually) and I almost get tripped by my shoe lace. fuck.

We reach the school  and...we're late. But good thing that it's the last day of school and Miss Rain (first period in the morning) don't care anything about us getting late. We didn't do anything at our 1st and 2nd period but, Sir Gian came up. We take a quick recap on our lesson yesterday (fact: he's the teacher you don't want to be with all year.) After we did the "recap" he announced something.

"I had a good year with you all my student, sa as a reward... no quiz today!" OH MY GOD! is he kidding me? ahahahah. The whole room freak out when he announce it. Anyways, at the lunch break, Ranz and I  aate together (as usual) but, today we ate outside!YEY! 

 I got home and sun's coming down, I'm still thinking about what Ranz told me yesterday. He's going to be a star? my life is a mess without him! He's going to leave me? I can't, I will never survive. Are we still going to see each other again? I think about this all day, he's like the half of me, he can't leave me.

*knok knok*

mom? I ask curiously.

"honey, dinner's ready!" my mom said, she didn't wait for my answer and walked down stairs.

We had fish and chicken.

"I can't eat chicken" I wispered.

"what?" my mom ask

"nothing!"

"I thought you said something?"

"mom, you're hearing whispers again!" I smiled. My brother laugh like it's the end of the world.

                                                                                 ***

After taking a shower I went to my room and call Ranz, his phone is on hold.

"what is he doing?" I thought "where is he?"

I was thinking too much.. I fell a sleep. When I woke up I found myself on the floor... naked! I'ts almost lunch, I never wake up this late and I'm still sleepy or maybe I'm just used smelling Ranz in the morning, he's my alarm clock... sometimes. I walked down stairs, my mom and my brother is watching a movie.

"mom? did Ranz came over?" I ask grabbing my toothbrush

"Yes!"

"he didn't wake me up?"

"honey, you're naked did you think I'm letting Ranz to go to your room?" she said. I turned around and looked her.

"mom, I'm just asking, relax!"

she looked at me back and I just smile. After I brushed my teeth I run back to my room, I try to call Ranz again, I tried and tried and tried and finally he answered.

"hello?Ranz?"

"tasha?we need to talk, can you come over?"he said then he hung up.

I got curious, he never told me that and if we need to talk he's the one who will come by. I stared at the floor with my mouth open hanging in the air, I stood up and slowly walked to my closet, I grabbed my jeans and shirt. I ran so I will reach Ranz' house fast. I'm about to knok but he opened the door, he hugged me tight and I hugged him back.

"are you ok?" he asked

"yeah! what is it?"

"do you need a water?" he ask nerviously.

"Ranz! Spit it out!"

"ok, I'm sorry but... I have to leave"

I felt a tear fell in my eyes, I was shaking. Ranz putted his hands on my face and wipe away  the tears on my cheeks, the tears keep on falling and I'm speechless, I don't know what to say. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"please, stop crying" he said "I don't want to cry too, please, stop crying!"

"Why do you have to leave?" still crying.

"I'll call you everyday, don't worry!" he said leaning. I stared at his watery eyes, he grabbed my chins forward and started to lean again slowly, I felt his breath.. he's so close to me and I closed my eyes. He kissed me.

It's a deep and long kiss.