Let's run away!

When Mary came into Clover's room, she told her that Satan wanted to see her in the hall right now and she said of course. When Clover reached in the room, the lights were off. Suddenly the lights came on and Clover saw the hall decorated in birthday items and everyone came out and said " HAPPY SWEET 16 BIRTHDAY CLOVER". Clover was so surprise that she was doing a girly squeal. Clover said " Oh my gosh thank you everyone but why did you do this?". " Well.... Clover we wanted to surprise you. Master won't have allowed it so we decided to cheer you up. Your the most sweetest  girls aka young woman we have ever met" said Mary. Clover felt so happy that she felt that she was at home. A few hours later Satan came home and overheard Clover laughing. He went into her room and he saw her dancing. " Why are you dancing?" Satan ask. Clover stop dancing and said "Well I feel happy that I am 16 and I just felt like dancing. Sorry master I will go to bed then". Satan left the room with a very dull look on his face.

The next morning, Clover was in her room reading a book about romance. She wonder when her prince will arrive. There was a knock on her window. When she opened her window she saw Oliver.  She was so surprise to see him. She open her window and said " Hi Oliver, why are you here you know if you get caught you will be in a lot of trouble". Oliver said " I know but last night I did some thinking". " About what?" Clover ask. " About you. I felt sorry hearing what happen but I want to take you home to stay with your mom for the rest of your life.". " WHAT??!!!!???? OLIVER ARE YOU CRAZY IF I DO THAT MASTER WILL BE MAD AT ME!!!!". said Clover. Oliver said " Calm down Clover I know it might be bad but I want to see you happy not forced to be happy". Clover felt a warm spot in her heart. For the 1st time a guy is asking her to run away with him so she can meet her mom and friends. Clover said " Okay Oliver lets run away then". Oliver asked " Clover.... is there anyone home right now especially S-s- Satan?". Clover laugh and said " No only me everyone went with Master for his meeting with the other Demons."  Oliver was relief to hear that and he told Clover to pack the stuff that she needs.  A few minutes later Clover was deciding on what clothes she should change into. Clover said " Really Clover, common we have no time for this." Oliver took her hand and the bag that she had already pack with a book, food, make up, passport and money.

When they reached his car, he notice that he left his keys on Clovers bed. " Clover I will be right back, I kinda left my car keys on your bed". Clover started to laugh and said " Okie Oliver, now you see why we must take our time and PACK!!! Hehehehe". Oliver ran back to her room and got his keys then suddenly hears someone coming.. He stood still in fare thinking on what he should do. He tip toed out off the window trying not to make a single sound. He ran back to his car and started to pant for air. Clover on the other hand asked " Oh my goodness Oliver!! What happened?" Oliver said " I-I heard I heard someone coming so I-I tried my best not to make a sound to escape". Clover giggled a little and then said " Oh Oliver.... lets go quick before anyone sees us.. but before we go here is some water your soul must have went to heaven and came back". Oliver laughed a bit and said " Haha Clover you really know how to make me laugh and thank you".  They drove off but they didn't notice that Mary saw them.