Sweet 16

Its been 3 years since Clover have seen her friends and her mother. Its her birthday today and she is not allowed to go anywhere. Ever since what happen with her 3 years ago, she was not able to make contact with no one.

" Mary go fetch Clover, its her 16th birthday so I want her to be happy today". "Yes sir I will get her right away". Mary knocks on the door 3 times saying ' Clover  Happy Sweet 16 Birthday please come out master wants to see you". Clover opens the door and said " Thank you Mary and yes of course I will go and meet him now. Where is he?". Mary told her " He is in his room and I think he is in a good mood after years".  " Oh my really, well thank you Mary goodbye" Clover went to her master room wondering what could he possibly want now because he already have her powers as well as her.

"Master did you want to see me?" ask Clover. Satan said " Yes Happy 16th Birthday Clover, I want to tell you since you are 16 years old now, I am going to let you out for today ALONE. I expect you to be back here by 8:00 p.m sharp". Clover was surprised and she said " Oh my gosh!!! Thank you master you made my birthday special. Now I can go visit my mother." Satan said " No! You will not go to visit your friends or your mother if you do, I will have to kill you and take all your powers myself". Clover said : But master its my Birthday can I atleast stop and say hi". "No you can't now go you have 12 hours go run along" said Satan. Clover ran out his room crying. As soon as the door open for her, she was happy but still crying because she will never be able to see her mother again.

She ran crying and then she reached a bench. She sat down on the bench and started to cry. Clover wished that she can just see her mother and friends again. Then a cute guy came and sat on the bench and started to wonder what was going on....