Witch (AU)

🌸Slight Angst then Happy Ending

Italics - Japanese lyrics

Bold - English lyrics

。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・

Saa mite goran kanashii o-hanashi...saa hankachi no youi wasurezu ni...

Now, please take a look, at this sad story. Don't forget to have your handkerchief ready.

The whole village felt guilty as the "Witch Hunt Day" came. They remembered the sad story caused by their hollowness.

To somehow repent for their sins to the Witch, they made a stage play about her "true love" to their Prince.

Aru tokori ni majo ga ita sou na. Aru ouji to koi o shita sou na.

In a faraway place, there was a Witch. She fell in love with a prince.

- - -

You silently hummed your favorite song as you cleaned in the garden of the palace. Being a maid sure is hard but, it's worth it since you get to see your beloved up close.

As you wiped your forehead, the wind blew away your maid headdress. You quickly chased for it and ended up bumping into a person instead.

"Huh?" Glancing up, you saw the Prince, Ayato Kirishima. You blushed and bowed down, not thrusting your voice since you were nervous in front of him.

The Prince gave you a soft smile before placing the headdress back on your head. Your heart thumped and you smiled back at him. Because of that unexpected meeting, both of you started to converse.

Toki o tomeru mahou wasureru kurai no. Shiawase na toki wa sugite yuku

They spend a lot of time together in happiness, that the witch has almost forgotten her time-stopping magic.

Every time you spend with him, he made you feel special and happy. You forgot your true nature, you always thought of using time-stopping magic in order for the both of you to be together always but, since you love him so much, you never did.

Juujika ni dakare sora aogu

Penitenziagite! Penitenziagite!

Inori no koe nado kakikesare

Opus transit in otium

Kono ai sae majutsu to yobu no nara

Penitenziagite! Penitenziagite!

Nikushini no honoo o hanatdu ga ii

La mortz est super nos!

Pinned to a cross, I look up at the sky

(Repent! Repent!)

While the voice of prayers dies down

My devotion has evaporated into nothingness

If you're going this far as to call my love "witchcraft"

(Repent! Repent!)

Then I will envelop everything in my flames of hatred

(Death is weighing down upon us!)

But, as soon as they started to fall for each other, somebody's jealousy shall rip their love apart.