Kuudere

🌸Kuudere

•this kind of dere is cold, blunt, cynical and doesn't really care for anyone. That's what she is in the outside but, she's actually caring and nice on the inside. This is the so called 'Emotionless'--dere. She occasionally shows her emotions.

。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・

[Last Name] [First Name] ended up being in charge of hunting today since she 'verbally-abused' her superior, again.

"You really like hurting people, huh?"

She snapped from her thoughts as she stared at the annoying ghoul who likes to make fun of her.

"What do you want?" She coldly asks as she shifted to the side and let her hair fall.

"I'm in charge with hunting too. So, might as well join you." He sat beside her at the rooftop as the snowflakes fall.

"Winter again? When's your birthday?" He broke the silence as he catch one snowflake in his palm.

"[Month] [Day]. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing. C'mon, let's go." He mumbles as they both jumped from building to building.

。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・

"Why?! Why didn't you help her?" The lower ranked ghoul yelled at her as she stared at the beaten up corpse of his-so-called girlfriend.

"Why would I?" She emotionlessly spat as she checked her newly painted nails.

"You're our comrade!" He pulled the collar of her shirt as he glared intensely at her.

"Tch. Get your filthy hands off me!" She angrily yelled as she twisted his arms and kicked the guy on his side.

"Listen now, the weak gets trampled on by the strong one. She should have known that she was weak and she could have run away yet, she thought she was strong enough and decided to stand up for herself, which led to her death."

She slowly breathed out as she felt her eyes turn black and red, "To think that you'd disrespect a superior for this piece of trash was a shame. You should know where you stand, or would you like me to remind you?"

The ghoul shook in fear as he closed his eyes and felt blood dripping from his nose. The [Hair Color]-haired girl stood up and left the scene, only to be caught by a certain bandaged mummy.

。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・

"How many did you kill?" Ayato asked as he eyed the ghoul beside him.

"None." She flatly replied, making him pop a vein.

"What do you mean by 'none'? How are we going to finish this job if you keep on slacking off?" He gritted his teeth and the woman only looked at him with an obvious hit of boredom in her orbs.

"Jeez, you drag." He grumbled as he stood up from the roof and jump off.

The left behind woman started to hum as she felt some of the snowflakes melting on her cheeks. She touched it and surprised that it was already melted. Though the snowflake was actually her tears.

'The hell am I crying for?' She thought as she wiped away the evidence of weakness in her eyes.

She stood up as she fall from the building and safely land into the snowy path. She continued to walk since she would like to take in the scenery. With a thick coat why would she even bother hiring a taxi, right?

Her nose started to become red, a fair tint was also seen on her cheeks. She rubbed her hands together to create friction as she feel the Winter air kicking in.

"Here." A large coat draped on her shoulder as she tilted her head to the side and saw Ayato walking beside her.

Her lips curved into a smile as she mouthed an audible, 'thanks' to him. Ayato's eyes slowly widened as he saw it. He smiled back as he placed his arm on her shoulder.

"Say, you should smile even more." He grinned and the woman shot him a confused look.

"You look much prettier with those set of pearly white teeth showing up. Besides, you don't look like you're going to kill someone."

The woman ended up blushing as she buried her nose into the coat.

'You idiot.' She thought as she felt herself smiling once again.

。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・。・゜・