Chapter 2 - An Unexpected Gift

• इन्हें समर्पित: MeganWren9

Tyler was being guided by his mum and brother through the door. He was blindfolded. They didn't want him to find out about their gift until it was time for the band to perform. They guided him to the comfy throne at the front of the hall.

"Yeah, what you critcs said could never happen. We dedicate this concert to Tyler and his amazing family. To the fans that held us down till everybody. Welcome, it's here"  Hearing his name, Tyler's heart skipped a beat. He turnt his head around, about to ask his mum a question when she spoke to him. "You can take the blindfold off now Tyler!" He removed it and screamed in joy just like a fangirl! His mum and brother then said in unsion "Happy Birthday Tyler!"

After the concert had finished Fall Out Boy came down the steps and spoke to Tyler. He was very lucky. He was able to recieve photos, autographs and even their next song to be written about him.

However whilst all of the happiness was occuring in the hall, on the other side of town there had just been a murder and Damon Salvatore witnessed it. He had seen a body fly over the trees and crash onto the blue convertable Audi A3. However the blood from the two pinhole injuries made the bonnet of the car look more red than blue.

It was his little brother Stefan. Better known as Stefan Salvatore the Ripper!  Damon knew because he could see the evil shining through the innocent eyes his brother had come to accumulate. He also knew because he could see the messy light brown hair that covered the top of his brothers tiny head. Stefan would have been a nice person if hadn't gone back on the people blood. He had for many years only drank the blood of small animals like rabbits and squirrels.

There was meant to be a raid. John Gilbert and the rest of the founding families had decided to set up a machine that would find all the vampires. Damon had made Stefan feed on humans so as to get his strength back to full. Stefan had only agreed to do it as he had heard there were rival vampires set to come to the town. He didn't want them harming his girlfriend, Elena Gilbert.

Damon shot off into the woods as nothing more than a blur. His brother had done the same. But the older brother was quicker. He found his little bro and took him home. "Look Stefan," he began "You're killing people. That shouldn't be happening until tonight when we beat the butts off that rival gang." he shut the door on the cellar, clincked the lock was about to leave and then turned around and said to his brother "Your time to shine is later. But first get some rest and try not to escape. The fight tonight will be bad enough without having to explain to the sheriff how the people you have killed died."

Laying there on his own Stefan had time to himself for thinking. There was a girl he remembered from 1864. She was beautiful with her curly brown hair and matching brown eyes, her playful manner and her lies. Her name was Katherine Pearce. She was a vampire who had compelled Stefan to love her. He stood up and kicked the wall as the water pool in his eyes overflowed. At least Elena never treated me like that he kept telling himself.

Speaking of Elena she was with her little brother Jeremy when the first person fell at the grill. They had fallen to the floor straight on their knees with hands on their head then the ripple effect started. Damon was outside and fell too along with the many other hidden vampires. As they fell the blue uniformed people jumped straight on them with a needle in hand. It contained vervain.

Mayor Lockwood and his sons were affected too, but not by the vervain. However they were not vampires there was something different about them. The uniformed officers didn't find the boys but as the Mayor was making a public speech he was seen to go down to the floor too. Therefore was assumed to be a monster as well.

They carried all the limp bodies to an abandoned house. It was then doused with petrol. Before they could light it Damon sat up and shot out of the door. The match was lit and thrown into the middle of the floor.It took seconds to engulf the building in flames.

Over the other side of town, at the Lockwood residency the brothers were chatting about what they had done since last seeing each other. The phone began to ring. Tyler stood up and reached for the phone. "Hello" said the chocked up female voice on the other end. Tyler replied the greeting. "Tyler you and your brother need to come to the sheriffs office now." He was about to ask why when he heard the click on the other end of the phone to show that she had hung up. He could tell something was wrong so he picked his jacket up and told Bobby to follow him.

When they arrived at the office there was a women sat in the corner, head in hands. It was Carol Lockwood. She lifted her tear stained face to look up at the boys. It was Sheriff Forbes who spoke first "We regret to inform you that your father was found among those burned in the house. We have been told that he was not a vampire so we don't know how or why he was taken". It felt like a bullet had ripped through his chest as Tyler realised what had happened. Bobby's face had fallen and his eyes filled with tears.

Neither boy stayed upset for long as their sorrow turnt to anger. How and Why questions were spilling out the two young men like volcanoes. But then Bobby said "I never even said Hello to him let alone goodbye" as the water that had built up began pouring itself down his cheeks. They went over to hug their mum. "Sheriff I'm going to sue you. I'm a well known children's actor in the UK therefore I will crush you!"

When Patrick Stump visited Mystic Falls (FANFICTION)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें