3. Whoaaa

Queen POV

Jacoby made me so mad all I wanted to do was sleep. I locked his ass out to. let's see how he like that sofa. After getting me and my baby girl ready for bed we laid down. I turned the tv on to peepa pig for my boo.

I reached over the bed and took my phone off the charger so I could cut my alarm off. I definitely don't want to be woken up for no reason. Before putting it back on the charger I decided to go through my notifications from early. I went on facebook to see I had a few friend requests. I quickly accepted them all, when I came a across a message from one of the dudes I just added on messager.

It said "Hi. My name is Ty'Shawn . I know this might catch you off guard and its very random but I believe your my sister. I'm really interested in talking to you. Please give me a call 215)687-**** "

I was honestly lost for words. I never thought I'd see the day where I would get to meet anyone from my biological family. I've known since I was five that I was adopted. I'm not sure who my father is and I didn't know I had siblings. All I know is my mother's name and that she was on drugs.

I always wonder who my real mother was but I wasn't interested enough to seek out her whereabouts. I loved my adoptive mother just that much that I didn't need to know anyone other then her, she was enough. If i didn't tell you she wasn't my mother you wouldn't have know it. She was the best thing to ever happen to me.

I was broken when my mom went on home to glory. Growing up besides my grandmere and my aunt pam she was all I had. She died three weeks after my eighteenth birthday.

She suddenly pasted away in her sleep from a brain hemorrhage at the age of 45. The one thing I was grateful for was her being able to see me walk across the stage. After her death I moved in with my aunt and grandmere. That was until I started college. 

I need to talk to someone asap.

"Daeshawna. "

"Damn no hello. "

"My bad pooh. Hi"

"Hey mama. Wassup ? "

"So I got a message from this dude saying he's my brother. "

"Are you serious? "

"As a heart attack Shawna."

"What did he say ? "

"I just got the message right before I called you so I didn't get a chance to reply but that he wants me to give him a call. But I'm not to sure about all of that. "

"Why ?Are you afraid of what he might say? "

"No."

"What's wrong with giving him a call then ? "

"Nothing. I'm just at this point in my like where I'm really not interested in that conversation. "

" Queen just call the man and here him out. You never know what having that talk with him can do for you. You have nothing to loose."

"Fineeee" I dragged out rolling my eyes. She was right.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Queen."

"How you know that's what I did?  You can't see me. "

"But I know you well enough to know that's what your ass did."

"Bye Daeshawna " I laughed

....

"Hello" He said answering the phone.

"Hi, is this Ty,Shawn I'm speaking with ?"

"Yea, who's calling? "

" Queen . "

" Oh wassup. You know I honestly didn't think you would call but I'm glad you did. "

"To be honest I wasn't going to at first. "

"What changed your mind ? "

" I talked to my best friend about it and she asked me what did I have to loose. And since there was nothing to loose I had to call but can I ask you a question ? "

"Sure. "

"How do you know I'm your sister ? "

" Is your real mother name Neveah White ? "

"Yea." Damn this really is my brother.
"Then your definitely my little sister. I always knew I had another sister. I just -" I stopped him in mid sentence.

"What do you mean another sister ? "

"Oh you have a sister also. Actual you have three sisters. "

"Its crazy how just a few hours ago I was an only child and now I have four siblings. "

"Yope. There's me, Skye, you, Jazmine, a Jaenay. "

"How did you find out I even existed ?  "

"Well i heard our mom having a conversation about you with our grandmother so I confronted her about it and at first she would tell me to mind my business. But I wasn't going like that so eventually she told me about you. Then it all clicked because I remembered her being pregnant with you but I never seen a baby. "

" That's cause I never even made it home from the hospital." I was put into the systems basically straight out the womb. She didn't even take me home for at least a day .By the time I was six months I was adopted. " Does anyone else know about me? "

"Just Skye."

" Was I the only one to get put into the system? "

"Yea." He mumbled. " Me and Skye were raised by our dad. And Jaenay and Jazmine were raised by Neveah and Kevin , which is there dad. "

"Oh okay. How old is everyone ? "

"I'm 29, Skye is 26, Jazmine is 17, and Jaenay is 14."

"Damn. This is a lot to take it. " I didn't know how to feel about her having kids after me and keeping them but not me. "So do you have a relationship with Neveah ? "

"Yea. I mean it's not the best mother and son relationship but we working on it.

"How old were you when she decided to come back into your life ? " I had so many questions at this point because I was trying to figure out what I could've done for her to just abandon me and no one else.

"I believe i was 12 . I know it was while she was pregnant with Jazmine but enough about that tell me about you. I wanna get to know my lil sis. "

" What you want to know ?"

"Anything you want to tell me. "

"Well I'm a 23 year old realtor and I live in Maryland . "

"So you down there doing good for yourself huh? "

"Something like that. "

"I seen you got a daughter to."

"Yope, I sure do. She's four months old and her name is Khloé. She's my life. Do you have any kids ? "

"I have a 3 year old. He's a Jr.

"Awww I bet he's adorable. "

"Well how about you come down here to Philadelphia and see. "

"That's a little too much to ask right now. "

"Look I just want to meet you and my niece. And while y'all down here y'all can meet our sisters."

"I'll think on it." We talked all night just getting to know each other more.
He kept trying to convince me to come see them but I don't think that's going to happen. Not right now anyways.

.........................

Leave A Comment, Vote, And Share Please!