Hello(Thomas)

Y/N POV:

I got in the car and started the engine but before I checked my phone if there was any new messages from Thomas, but surely there isn't.He've been ignoring my texts since I broke up with him last week,but I just couldn't any more.

Flashback:

"I still can't believe it.This can't be happening" I thought to myself after I got the results from the hospital.At first I thought I was pregnant since I've been throwing up and getting dizzy a lot for the past few weeks,but the pregnancy test's results were negative.I stared at the papers and still couldn't believe it.I was paralyzed with fear and shock.I felt a single tear slip down my cheeks.I dazed on the way back home and I was to bump into 2 cars but I managed to arrive home safely.I hid the papers in my purse and reached the door of our house(mine and Thomas's).

I thought for a moment and then reached to my keys and unlocked the door"You're home lastly,I was starting to worry about you.Why are you crying?? "Thomas said as he hugged me tightly.I couldn't talk nor say any word but after a lot of thinking I managed to say/whisper"We have to brake up"Thomas quickly pulled back and exclaimed"What??!!Is this some sort of joke??!!" "Thomas I ain't good enough for you. Go find somebody better because I can't do this any more"I lied since this wasn't the true reason but I couldn't be with Thomas if I know I won't live for so much long.

"Can't do what any more y/n??"Thomas shouted as anger filled him."I can't be with you any more"I murmured through my tears that were soon enough covering my face."What happened to you?You suddenly decided to brake up with me for no good reason.Fine!You want to brake up then go ahead but don't even try to talk to me later okay??You're going to regret this trust me,but when you do I won't be there for you!!"Thomas shouted as he slammed the door shut and left me.Alone.In the night. Crying and wishing I could tell him but I couldn't.

End of flashback

I turned the radio on and 'Hello' by Adele was playing.I remembered the night of our brake up,it was the worst night ever.Thinking about me dying alone made me feel horrible and even more lonely but this was my only choice.I pulled of the parking lot and made it out to the main street.I suddenly started feeling difficulty in breathing so I pulled out on the corner.I thought it was just a small panic attack like the one I had in the morning and it would fade soon.But it was just getting harder and stronger.I pulled out my phone and got out of the car so I can get some fresh air.And the last thing I remember was dialing Thomas who didn't answer and then I collapsed on the ground and every thing went dark.

Thomas POV:

Y/n tried to call and text me several times today but I didn't respond to any of them.I still didn't understand why she broke up with me.Maybe she's in love with somebody else or something, but I'm sure I don't care any more.It's 11 by now and she's calling!!That's impossible.She usually sleeps at 10.What if something is wrong with her,but still I won't answer.

Moments later an unknown number calls me and I answered ."Hello"I say as I hear a sound of an ambulance"Thomas isn't it.Is Y/n your girlfriend??"The sound of a woman said."Yes"I lied and by now I knew that something was wrong."Well, your girlfriend has had a heart attack and she've been moved to the local hospital of London(I made this up😂😂)"the woman said."WHAT!!I'm coming right now"and as that I hung up quickly and drove toward the hospital.

As soon a I arrived to the hospital I ran directly to the reception,got the number of y/n's room,and headed quickly to elevator.As I reached the third floor y/n's room was the first room in the emergency floor.There she was,laying on the bed with white blankets covering her body, and tubes connected to her body organs.The doctor came toward me and said"Thomas right??""Yes"I replied."Well your girlfriend has passed this heart attack but we expect her to face a lot more due to her situation"the doctor explained."What situation??"I asked confused "I guess your girlfriend didn't tell you that she-"he was cut off by y/n"Thomas"she whispered."I'm here y/n.Next to you"I replied to her."Since she already woke up I'll let her tell you the truth"and as that the doctor left the room.

"What truth y/n??What situation is the doctor talking about?"I asked with confusion as I held her hand."Remember the night we broke up?"she asked and I nodded. "Before I came home I was at the hospital and I found out that I have heart cancer."she said with eyes full of sadness and fear.I was shocked as I realized that the true reason behind our break up was that she had cancer and that I was so stupid not recognizing that."I'm sorry"she whispered between her tears.

Y/n POV:

I lastly had a chance and the courage to tell Thomas about the truth."I'm the one who must be sorry.I can't believe how dumb I am-"I cut him of by crashing my lips with his lips and it felt amazing.It felt like the whole world around us stopped and there was fireworks all around us.It didn't take him seconds to understand and kiss back.After what felt like forever we finally pulled back for air."Don't worry, we'll face this together no matter what happens"he reassured.

(A/n :this imagine was inspired by the amazing new song"Hello"by Adele!!
Hoped you liked it and don't forget to comment below about topics you would like me to write about.Plus check out my new story"The Undesired Love"which is an fan fiction about Thomas Brodie Sangster.😘😘)