Jack's Old Diary

{Your POV}

2 weeks later...

Mark had a hold of Sam. Jack was next to him. Both of them being cute and sweet with the presents of Sam.

You smile as you take a picture of them. You post it on Twitter.

@Y/T/N: @Markipler @Jack_Septic_Eye They are being too cute with baby Sam. They are just the best people in the world! Love you guys!! 😘

You out your phone back in your pocket and walk upstairs. As you walked, you could hear Jack's and Mark's giggling disappearing behind you.

At the top of the steps, you started cleaning up Sam's room. Changing the trash bag, picking up toys, and cleaning up the extra diapers and baby supplies.

You walked back downstairs and put the bag into the bigger garbage bag.

"Jack!! You're going to have to take out the trash!!" You call from the kitchen.

"I know!! Don't need to keep reminding me!!" He calls back.

You roll your eyes and head back upstairs. As you were still cleaning Sam's room, you found a secret department in the wall.

Inside the department was a small book. You checked behind you, left, right, no body there. You grabbed it and dusted it off. It read:

Jack's Diary

You smiled and went into your bedroom. You locked the door behind you and made yourself comfortable on the bed.

{Jack's POV}

Y/n has been quiet. She didn't come back downstairs. She's probably cleaning like she always does. Not a biggie.

I looked back at Mark who was looking down at Sam. His smile was as big as Texas. He was so happy to have a baby in his arms.

"Maybe she's reading. I mean, I know I'm spending a lot of time with Sam but I think she's so adorable!" Mark coos.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I'll just-"

Then, Sam started to cry. Mark's face dropped as he became baby eyed.

"Awe no!! Please don't cry!! Please don't!!" Mark cooed, bouncing her up and down slightly.

I chuckled and got up. I went and took out a bottle out of the refrigerator. I shakes it a little and set it into hot water.

"Jack!! Hurry up with the bottle!!" Mark shouts.

I could hear Sam's cry get louder from the kitchen. I took the bottle out of the warm water and felt it. I poured some on my wrist.

It was perfect.

I brought it back and gave it to Mark. He took it and lightly put it her mouth. She started drinking it as her bright blue eyes closed.

I sat down next to Mark. I, very gently, rubbed Sam's head. I kissed it and smiled down at her.

{Your POV}

You took another look at Jack's diary. It was pretty old because of the dust that was on it. You took a deep sigh and made yourself comfortable on the bed.

You grabbed the book and opened it to the first page.

Dear Diary,
It has been 5 days since Y/n has left Ireland for America. I keep looking at her picture that she left me. I just keep kissing it and carrying it everywhere I go. Now, I'm going to leave it in here. I have a feeling it's going to get lost.

     I want my baby girl back. I hope she doesn't leave me for someone else. I hope she doesn't forget about me either.

  If I were to make a wish, my wish is that she would stay with me forever. The reason why she left, she told me. I'm not healthy enough to tell.

      Dear Diary,
       It has now been 3 months since she left. Y/n has been in and out with keeping in touch with me. It starting to fade away. Apparently, she's living with a dude. She didn't say his name, she just said a dude.

        She has also told me sorry for leaving me. I u derby and it for a reason, but she doesn't have to leave me behind.

        We also had a couple fights. It doesn't seem reasonable to say, but I'm going to. We would start a nice conversation, then for some reason, one of us would flip out on each other.

        I have seen someone else though. She is really nice to me. Her name is Kristen. (A/n, I made it up.😁) she has helped me through my depression of not being with Y/n. She makes me happy.

Dear Diary,

It has been8 months now. My depression state has not been helpful. Kristen got mad at me and went away. She is such a bitch.

      I'm fucking done with Y/n. She doesn't answer my texts. She seems to be happy. But, I did make a new friend.

       I'm a Youtuber now. My name is Jacksepticeye! I met a new friend off of there. His name is Markiplier. He is an awesome person. I did some collaborations with him.

Dear Diary,

    1 year. 1 fucking year. She seems to not care anymore. I haven't herd from her. I understand. She doesn't want me anymore. She doesn't seem to care.

   Maybe my life is t good enough for her. She probably just was with me to make me happy. I don't know. I fucking don't-

You closed the book. You didn't want to read on. That hurt your heart to see what you did to Jack.

Yes you did forget. Yes, you did go for someone else. Yes, you did not text him.

"I did everything wrong. I'm a sick person." You mumble.

Tear flow down your face. You wipe them away but they keep coming down. You decided to go downstairs.

You saw in front of you a Jack, a Mark, and a sleeping Sam. Sam was on Jack's shoulder. Mark and Jack kept a small conversation.

A smile formed on your lips. You went over and set your hand on Jack's chest from behind. You gave him a kiss on the head. Then you smiled brightly at him and started walking away.

"What was that for?" Jack asks.

"For me loving you. I'm sorry I forgot you." You say.

You toss the book to him as Mark catches it. Jack looks at it then looks you with a shocked expression.

You gave him a small smile before going into the kitchen to make dinner