You Are A Lier

{Your POV}

"I don't trust your fucking ass Winter, I don't trust ANY of it!" You cry aloud.

"I'm telling you y/n, Jack leaned in and kissed me. Out of know where!! I tried so hard to pull away! He didn't move an inch!! He was too strong." Winter says.

Warm tears run down your face. Mark embraces you in his arms, rubbing your back. You start crying into his chest.

"Why now? In 2 weeks we're getting married. TWO WEEKS!!" You yell.

You rip out of Mark's grip and run upstairs to your bedroom. You lock the door behind you. You jump into your bed and face first into a pillow and cry.

"I should've never said yes." You mumble to yourself.

You sit up in the bed, your feet hanging off the side. You slowly take off the engagement ring off your finger. You get up and set it in your jewelry box.

Banging comes from the door.

"Y/N, DON'T BELIEVE HER!! SHE'S LYING!! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!!"

It was Jack. You wish you could unlock the door and hold him. But your body was holding you back.

The banging stops, the shadow of Jack's feet walk away. You collapse fist first into the door. Your body slowly lets you drag yourself down to the cold floor.

---

Softly listening to the radio, 'Someone In The Dark' by Michael Jackson was playing. That song struck your heart and you started crying.

All alone wishing on stars
Waiting for you to find me
One sweet night I knew I would see
A stranger who'd be my friend

When someone in the dark reaches out to you
And touches off a spark that comes shining through
It tells you never be afraid
Then somewhere in your heart you can feel the glow
A light to keep you warm when the night winds blow
Like it was written in the stars I knew
My friend, my someone in the dark was you

Promise me we'll always be
Walking the world together
Hand in hand where dreams never end
My star secret friend and me

When someone in the dark reaches out to you
And touches off a spark that comes shining through
It tells you never be afraid
Then somewhere in your heart you can feel the glow
A light to keep you warm when the night winds blow
Look for the rainbow in the sky
I believe you and I
Could never really say goodbye
Wherever you may be
I'll look up and see
Someone in the dark for me
Wherever you may be
I'll look up and see
Someone in the dark for me

Though you're gone star far away
Each time I see a rainbow
I'll remember being with you
Smiles coming through my tears

When someone in the dark reaches out for you
And touches off a spark that comes shining through
It tells you never be afraid
Then somewhere in your heart you can feel the glow
A light to keep you warm when the night winds blow
Look for the rainbow in the sky
I believe you and I
Could never really say goodbye
Wherever you may be
I'll look up and see
Someone in the dark for me
Wherever you may be
I'll look up and see
Someone in the dark for me!

At the end of the song, you were converted in tears. It would not stop running and you needed to know the truth.

You unlocked the door and walked down the steps. As you waking, you bumped into Jack. He looked at you.

Your blood shot eyes and red puffy face.

He hugged you tightly and rocked you back and forth. You hugged back, both of you rocking. You felt happy being in Jack's arms, but you need to make yourself clear.

"I didn't do it! I swear! Y/n listen, we were at the tree from when we carved our names in from high school. I found Winter sitting there, crying. I went over and put my arm around her shoulders. She told me how she missed the days when we were in high school. She told me that she has always been jealous of our relationship, then right then and there, she kissed me! I didn't kiss her back, no way! I tried pulling her off of me but her grip was so strong that I couldn't pull her away!! When she broke apart, she said these exact words crisp and clear. 'That was great. I've always wanted a kiss from you. But, to speak out, Mark is better', then left! She left me there dumbstruck by her action. I had to process all that happened. Then, I ran back home. I hollered out when I bursted through the door, 'DON'T BELIEVE A WORD SHE SAID!!' Winter laughed at me and said, 'oh honey, she believed every word my ass just said.' After, I ran up to our room and banged on the door. You didn't answer. I walked back downstairs and found her and Mark making out in the couch. I was lost in my own thoughts. I could never leave you y/n. Never!"

Jack said all those words without letting go of you. You pulled away from Jacks embrace and ran upstairs. You bursted into you room and went to your jewelry box. You slipped the engagement ring back on.

As you walked out, you bumped into Winter. A grin slipped onto your face.

"I want you out of this house. Your not my bridesmaid anymore. Ramsey is taking over. I want you out of this house, I don't want your ass anyone near me or Jack anymore." You say grinning slyly.

"Good because everyone in this house hold is a big old jerk to me anyway." Winter says.

She already had her bags in her hands. She stomped downstairs. You followed her watched her walk out of the door.

"Good riddance!" You and Jack both say.

"Who's going to be my bridesmaid walker now?" Mark asks.

"Her name is Ramsey. She is very polite, kind, and a small bit Tom boyish. You'll like her. She texted me the other day, would not stop taking about you." You says.

Mark's face lights up with pure joy. You were happy everything was going to go alright.