The begaining

This is my first book so feel free
to criticize me and give me
helpful comments goodbye for
now.

Peace out
------------------
Herobrine sat on the couch waiting for his wife to come out because his daughter was just born. His wife came out with a bundle in her arms. What should we name her, Steve said she should be called emerald, she said. She will be called diamond, he replied.

-

---------------        
                  2 years later

Herobrine was talking with his wife until he heard a laugh, and a 2 year old girl with shining black hair and bright grey eyes. She'll get your eyes eventually, her mother said. I know, Herobrine replied with a pained smile. Diamond, said Herobrine. Yes daddy, replied diamond. Just then notch appeared behind Herobrine. Go to your mom diamond, said Herobrine. Hello brother, notch said. I haven't seen you for how long..... Oh know I remember 10 YEARS, why the sudden visit because I'm pretty sure it's not thanksgiving BROTHER!!! Herobrine replied. Oh I'm sorry I didn't call first, notch said. Why are you here notch, Herobrine said. Just to say you don't deserve her oh also just to pick up a package, replied notch. Notch grabbed diamond and teleported away. I WILL FIND YOU NOTCH! Screamed Herobrine.

The long story of herobrines daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें