Chapter 23 - What? Im a sucker for Legs!

Start from the beginning

He finished writing on the board and turned to them. At first I thought maybe he was going to shit himself but he shook it off and spoke again.
"I know perfectly well you lot heard me, now take a seat so we can begin class." He told them sternly. Luke narrowed his eyes at him.
"I see you still haven't gotten laid yet Mr.Thomas." Kevin's snipped back at him.

But Mr.Thomas still hadn't dropped his eyes from Luke's yet. And if he didn't soon there was going to be a problem. I cleared my throat. And poured on the sweetest tone I could.
"Come on Mr.T give em a break it's the first day. Besides their not the ones you should be worried about." I said almost tauntingly.
I guess I got through to him because he turned his head to me and glared at me.
"And you are?"
"Me?" I asked sweetly.
"Yes you, I don't see anyone else speaking out of turn. So it has to be you." He almost growled. I smiled widely. Oh this was gonna be a fun day already. OK well remember what I said about not giving too much hell on my first day? Yea that's out the window now.

"I'm Eva Henderson, but you'll soon know me as your worst nightmare you keep looking at me with disgust like that." I said sweetly. I heard Megan and the twins snicker.
Out of the corner of my eye I could see Kevin and and Luke smirk making their way to an adjoining table.
"Well that's quite the confidence you have Miss Henderson. What makes you so confident?" he sneered.
I smirked again. "Let's just say I have some experience with arrogant pigheaded jackasses."
He glared harder which i returned full force. I could feel his wolf fighting him to drop his eyes. I could feel my own power rising as he glared. Being an alpha mate had it's advantages, and my Wolf was using it!

"This is your only warning, you will not speak to me in that manner inside or outside this classroom." He growled out.
Oh it's gonna be like that huh? I heard low growls around the room. Low enough they were able to be picked up by the Were's in the room. I lifted my hand and smirked again.
"You obviously have no idea who your dealing with. I'll let it slide this time, but remember I can easily go toe to toe with the 'boss' around here and win. I think you need to heed my warning, it''s a mess with the bull you will get the horns type of thing." I practically purred.
He growled a little louder at my innocent threat. receiving two threatening warning growls in response.
"See what I mean?" I questioned raising my eyebrow.
"I see you have quite the following Miss Henderson. But your horns wont always be so sharp, in the mean time you can join me in detention tomorrow so can your groupies." He smirked and turned back around to his desk. Well shit he caught the meaning and still didn't care. This guys is definitely a little warped.
"Well played, Mister....Well played." I drawled out sarcastically.
"Now that we understand each other...Sit down and Shut up." His voice triumphant. The idiot actually thought he won! Ha that's funny.  'Moron' my world snickered. Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks this guy is a weirdo.
"Good luck getting me to shut up." I scoffed lowly.
"Excuse me?" he said turning back around.
"I said, good luck on your first day" I smiled sweetly.

He glared at me but quickly moved his eyes sweeping the room.

Oh there was definitely something about this guy that rubbed me wrong. He had a way of sucking the air right out of the room. My mind began wondering all the strange things about this guy. Why would the school hire a guy who cant hold his temper well? a scarred up, sarcastic loud mouthed teacher? Yeah...I don't think so. not since they already have to put up with the ones like me who push that limit between their sanity and padded room worthy... and I love it, By the way!
'Eva do you get the feeling something is off with this guy?' Nate's voice flitted though my head. I looked over at him and met his eyes. I nodded discreetly at him. He furrowed his eyebrows at me and took a deep breath.
'I was afraid of that' He sighed.
'You get the feeling he's not here to teach? Like you think he ate our teach?' I asked.
'I get the feeling he's here for much more than wrangling a bunch of loud mouthed teenagers.' he said.
'What do you mean?' I asked curiously.
'Do you smell that? It's almost like he holds the scent of old death mixed with peppermint. It's not a scent I'm likely to forget'
'What do you mean?' I asked.
His eyes turned to the teacher who was now 'teaching' the class.
'Something we should know guys?' Luke asked. My eyes snapped to him.
He watched me with wary eyes and waited. I could tell our conversation held their attention more than the teacher did.
Nate looked back at me. 'The day I found my parents. There was a faint scent and in instincts are telling me that I just put a face to the scent.' He told me with a small snarl.
I felt my heart stop beating as his words sank in.
'So you think we have a snake in our midst?' Kevin asked.
Nate only nodded. Well things just took an odd turn, I thought. And just as I begun to think about all that, an annoying voice I was just tortured with for the last hour, broke though thoughts.

"Miss. Henderson, are you paying attention?" Thomas asked sourly.
"Not really. But I'm willing to bet I can answer your question anyway." I responded just as sour.
He narrowed his eyes at me and asked an off the wall question which made me smirk.
"In what year did Hitler rise and fall miss know it all" he questioned crossing his arms.
I blew out a sigh.
"Well that's a tough one.." I mused pretending to be stumped. He smirked at me. "But if memory serves me correct I do believe it was Adolf Hitler who became Chancellor in Jan 30th 1933. But he did not have enough power that he desired.
When President Von Hindenburg died the following year, this gave even more power as he declared himself Fuhrer in August 19th 1934. This is when Adolf Hitler really came into power.
It was until April 30th 1945, Hitler's so called millennium empire came to a crushing halt, an empire that only lasted a decade." I said with a smirk. "but that's all the past, you want to ask me something you think will really stump me be my guest but unless it has something to do with Justin Beiber or the current cost stock shares of fay-go your not likely to succeed." I said with the best smart assed tone I could muster.

The bell rang just in the nick of time. "Opp saved by the bell, better luck tomorrow." I chirped picking up my bag. Students piled out the door as Mr. Thomas and I has a death stare match. Once the majority had left and all that remained was Luke, and the gang. This guy really rubbed me the wrong way. I mean come on why stare down a student....particularly a Were student, who's obviously high up on the chain of command than you! my wolfs growls cutting though my head was drowning out all other thoughts.
"I suggest you drop your eyes before piss me off" I said calmly.
"Or what?" he sneered.
"you may not like what happens from here." I returned his tone.
"She told you to drop your eyes!" Luke growled.
Thomas turned to him. "And what's it to you?"
"I am the alpha of this pack, this is my territory and on this land its my rule.Its a whatever I say goes kinda thing but you get the picture, and that's reason enough." Luke sneered.
"I suggest you get to class now." He said turning around. I could feel my wolf pushing her way though my tight hold. Luke's words pissed me off even more with a new light coming on, on my oh shit you just totally pissed off my wolf' O' meter. I was shaking and struggling with her. I felt my eyes change as I was shoved aside in my own head.  I never took my eyes off of him as Nate approached me.
He looked at me before he looked at Kevin and Luke.
'Eva break the contact' Nate demanded and I didn't respond.
"Damn it Eva break the hold." He growled lowly. I couldn't,  my body shook uncontrollably, I couldn't gain the control back.
"Gage, Kevin get her outside now." Nate barked.